Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   A big F U! for Chris Collinsworth! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3040)

Ambridge 12-18-2005 04:10 PM

A big F U! for Chris Collinsworth!

Everyone pretty much knows that Collinsworth is anti-Steelers but it was more than obvious when he was the only one on the "Inside the NFL" panel who decided to pick the Vikings over the Steelers earlier this past week.

He never really gave a good reason why he was picking the Vikings but rather a smug
"I think the Vikings are on a roll and will beat the Steelers".

Collinsworth :upyours: is a pure Cincy POS.

Suitanim 12-18-2005 04:28 PM

Re: A big F U! for Chris Collinsworth!

Randy Cross is a smart one, ain't he? I hate it when we don't play football like we should, have an inferior record, and end up with these Z team commentators. Randy Cross definitely needs to learn to think before he speaks.

Ambridge 12-18-2005 05:26 PM

Randy Cross sounded pretty partial to the Vikings until it was obvious it wasn't going to be their day.
Not to mention his sputtering announcing errors through the entire game.

Have you ever listened to Randy Cross when he fills in on the Afternoon Blitz on Sirius NFL Radio? He's pretty comical with the amount of mis-pronounced words and names along with the mix up of player names with their corresponding teams and just "botchery" of NFL facts.

BlitzburghRockCity 12-18-2005 05:27 PM

Collinsworth is terrible..between him and boomer nobody is any good except the bengals. And Randy cross, the guy cant make up his mind to save his life who he wants to inadvertantly cheer for !

clevestinks 12-18-2005 06:47 PM

Collinsworthless is terrible. He is such a dork also> He should go

Stlrs4Life 12-18-2005 07:12 PM

They all are bad, but none of them suck as much as Paul McGuire and Joe Theisman.

SteelCityMan786 12-18-2005 07:17 PM

F U COLLINS*****! You are worth SHIT!

Cape Cod Steel Head 12-18-2005 08:00 PM

As I said in the game thread I Hate Chris Collingsworth! Thats one person that if I would see walking down the street I would sucker punch!

SteelR1 12-18-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapeCod Steel Head
As I said in the game thread I Hate Chris Collingsworth! Thats one person that if I would see walking down the street I would sucker punch!

Too FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB2W 12-18-2005 11:02 PM

I have never liked Collinsworth or Esiason... :thmbdown: