Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Steelers do not control their own destiny (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3046)

Infamix 12-18-2005 05:14 PM

Steelers do not control their own destiny

If it comes to a 3-way tie with jacksonville, san diego and pittsburgh, san diego will win because of a better conference record :crying02: hopefully, either the chiefs or broncos can beat sd, and we need jacksonville to win or lose 2.

SteelR1 12-18-2005 05:18 PM

Re: Steelers do not control their own destiny

Between Jack, Pitt, SD, and KC, with 2 games left and if this team does this and that team does that, it's so confusing!!

Hopefully If Pitt and Jack win out, were in!!!! Hopefully SD will lose another one and then we should be good, but who knows.

JerseySTEEL 12-18-2005 05:19 PM

If it comes to a tie we have the tie breaker vs the Bolts so have no idea what your on lol. And YES we control our destiny!

Suitanim 12-18-2005 05:21 PM

Yes, that's correct. The first consideration is head to head, and we beat SD. Check sources before posting this again...

BlitzburghRockCity 12-18-2005 05:24 PM

Yes please get ur facts straight... right now the we win out, we're in.. head to head competition is always the first tie breaker.

Infamix 12-18-2005 05:33 PM

Get my facts straight? Read my post moron, i said if it comes to a 3-way tie

clevestinks 12-18-2005 05:35 PM

Like Cowher said " All we`re thinking about is Saturdays Cleve game. Lets take care of business!

Infamix 12-18-2005 05:45 PM

I agree...but im just saying that we dont control our own destiny because of san diegos win over the colts. If our defense plays like it did today, were in good shape.

Ambridge 12-18-2005 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamix
Get my facts straight? Read my post moron, i said if it comes to a 3-way tie

Keep up the wishful thinking Fecal Brain.
You'll probably stand a better chance of hitting the Mega Million Lotto than Pittsburgh, Jacksonville and San Diego ending up in a 3-way tie.

Infamix 12-18-2005 05:49 PM

You idiots still dont get the point of the thread do you? Everybody is saying that we control our own destiny, but that is NOT TRUE. Yes, the chances of a 3-way tie are slim, but we all saw what happened today. The 49ers almost beat the jags, and the chargers ended the colts streak. Also, the only time head-to-head matters in a 3 way tie is if one team beat both of the others. We beat the chargers, but lost to the jags.