Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   brady proposed on a J-E-T (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=30466)

tony hipchest 12-27-2008 10:37 PM

brady proposed on a J-E-T

as you all may have heard, brady just proposed to his baby momma, gazelle bungchin, while on a private jet.

their baby is named J.E.T. (john edward thomas or some corny assed bullshit like that)

and now, this weekend, ALL the patriots faithful are collectively hugging together and rooting for the jets.

:rofl:

...what eurometro-gaywads. LMAO

SteelersMongol 12-28-2008 10:54 AM

Re: brady proposed on a J-E-T

:toofunny:

The Patriot 12-28-2008 11:06 AM

Nope, Bridget Moynahan is his baby's momma. Tom's marrying someone else. :rolleyes:

SteelCityKing 12-28-2008 11:33 AM

which one is hotter? Bridget or Gisele!?

i can't choose. but each one had a chunk of Brady wang all up in them. that's just as bad as a girl who smokes. it makes them totally UN-hot! haha!

tony hipchest 12-28-2008 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Patriot (Post 508330)
Nope, Bridget Moynahan is his baby's momma. Tom's marrying someone else. :rolleyes:

...figures.

i bet he cheats on her too.

J-E-T-S! JETS JETS JETS!

:sofunny:

I wonder if "big ol jet airliner" by steve miller band will be their wedding theme song :tap:

HometownGal 12-30-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityKing (Post 508355)
i can't choose. but each one had a chunk of Brady wang all up in them. that's just as bad as a girl who smokes. it makes them totally UN-hot! haha!

Giselle seems like a "caboose loving" kind of chick. :chuckle: WOO WOO!

SteelCityMan786 12-31-2008 08:58 AM

Congrats to Brady. Now that he possibly needs surgery, he'll have a lot of time to cuddle to giselle. :chuckle:

drizze99 12-31-2008 10:10 AM

Tom Brady and Giselle BŁndchen may not be engaged?!

What? The most exciting news of the Christmas holiday was the rumor that Victoria's Secret supermodel Gisele BŁndchen and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady got engaged midflight on a private flight to Boston on Xmas Eve. And it may NOT be true?

Darn it! And it was so romantic.

Tom Brady pops the question. Giselle says 'Sim!'

According to People, Brady's father, Tom Brady Sr., told The Boston Globe that reports of his son's engagement were "rumor, rumor, rumor ... We don't know a thing about it. Nobody told me. We talked to him, and there's nothing to say."

The Boston Herald reports that the couple were seen on Beacon Street on Friday and BŁndchen wasn't wearing an engagement ring.

BŁndchen's twin sister, Patricia, also denied the report, telling People that the engagement story –- which first surfaced on TMZ –- is "not true."

But BŁndchen's rep declined to comment. And Stacey James, a spokesman for the Patriots, told People, "I heard the report that he [proposed] on a plane, but I don't think it's true. Tom keeps his private life private."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thed...ady-and-g.html

TackleMeBen 12-31-2008 09:13 PM

well darn, there goes those rumors he was gay...lol

Steeler in Carolina 01-01-2009 10:30 AM

I'll bet Brady isn't even keeping track of the team. He probably hasn't even been involved with them all season.