Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   steelers gameplan revealed by john clayton (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3076)

tony hipchest 12-20-2005 05:55 PM

steelers gameplan revealed by john clayton

due to bens thumb and him risking further injury (like diving into the endzone on it) to get the team into the playoffs it will be a run oriented offense but looking to make select "big plays" down field with randel el and h. miller.

there you go browns....run with that.

classic case of "throwing the dog a bone"

RoethlisBURGHer 12-20-2005 06:03 PM

Re: steelers gameplan revealed by john clayton

The Browns can put 12 men on the field and still get run over by Bus and Staley.

Suitanim 12-20-2005 06:07 PM

No surprises...the Steelers will look to run over a suspect browns rushing defense, and exploit the Browns when they overcompensate.

SteelCityMan786 12-20-2005 08:22 PM

The Browns will be out of it when the clock hits 14:59 in the 1st Quarter. Face It Clowns You Don't stand a chance against the great Pittsburgh Steelers. We have something to play for unlike you Clownies.

Koopa 12-20-2005 11:22 PM

i just want them to throw to ward damn it, he has to get a 1000 recieving yards. he needs 170 i doubt he gets it. willie should go over a 1000 rushing yards in this game, if he doesn't well we are in trouble for the playoffs

BlitzburghRockCity 12-20-2005 11:43 PM

No surprise there, getting back to our roots is what got us these last 2 wins so I would imagine they wont stray from it much but look for some big plays when we can.

SteelCurtain 12-21-2005 07:25 AM

I'm hoping for Hines Ward 6 Receptions for 170 yards and 3 Touchdowns:tt:

Steel - X 12-21-2005 07:51 AM

Hasnt this been our gameplan for the eniter year. Well maybe the Browns do need help to figure that out. I will take a win no matter what the score is. I want the playoffs.

LondonSteeler 12-21-2005 08:31 AM

wow, run the ball and dont put ben in difficult situations, jeez, that seems so different than our normal game plan, can i get paid by espn to?

Sharkissle29 12-21-2005 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786
The Browns will be out of it when the clock hits 14:59 in the 1st Quarter. Face It Clowns You Don't stand a chance against the great Pittsburgh Steelers. We have something to play for unlike you Clownies.

this is a big trap game, am i the only one thats worried a little?