Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   poor browns fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3080)

tony hipchest 12-20-2005 08:33 PM

poor browns fans

most of the smart ones jumped ship when a. modell bolted to baltimore. (thanks for the excess fans) all the others still watch the movie "titanic" thinking maybe leonardo dicapprio and the ship will survive the hit from the pittsburgh...... i mean iceberg.

heres a hint dorks: it ends the same way every time.

BlitzburghRockCity 12-20-2005 08:47 PM

Re: poor browns fans

:rofl: No way the clowns are suriving anything other than another worthless season...

clevestinks 12-20-2005 09:13 PM

Its ashame that six or seven wins is a great season. Then they can piss away another first round pick!

BlitzburghRockCity 12-20-2005 09:52 PM

Its disgusting to see the talent that team has gotten over the last decade of mediocrity !

clevestinks 12-20-2005 10:51 PM

Waste of money , waste of time, WHOOOOAA, glad it wasn`t us!

BB2W 12-22-2005 12:06 AM

I don't know if I heard this right, but they just said the Browns haven't had a player in the Pro-Bowl for the sixth year in a row... ever since coming back into the NFL. :pity:

SteelCityMan786 12-22-2005 06:04 AM

No way the Clowns are gonna survive this disappointing year. NO WAY!

clevestinks 12-22-2005 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB2W
I don't know if I heard this right, but they just said the Browns haven't had a player in the Pro-Bowl for the sixth year in a row... ever since coming back into the NFL. :pity:

I brought this up awhile back, and a brownies fan told me that they had one? His name slips my mind, I think it was a lb that came over from Ariz. I remeber him being descent, but I don`t think he was a pro bowler. I`ll think of his name

Motley Nate 12-22-2005 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
I brought this up awhile back, and a brownies fan told me that they had one? His name slips my mind, I think it was a lb that came over from Ariz. I remeber him being descent, but I don`t think he was a pro bowler. I`ll think of his name

Jamir Miller was a good LB, of course in Cleveland they made him play DE which might have shortened his career since his body wasn't durable to put on weight. Out of the league 3 years later.

Chris Gardocki was the sole Pro Bowler if I remember correctly. Peculiar that he plays for the Steelers now?

UK CANDY BEE 12-22-2005 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motley Nate
Jamir Miller was a good LB, of course in Cleveland they made him play DE which might have shortened his career since his body wasn't durable to put on weight. Out of the league 3 years later.

Chris Gardocki was the sole Pro Bowler if I remember correctly. Peculiar that he plays for the Steelers now?

Miller was the only Pro Bowl player the Browns have had since the Return !!!

Don't recall seeing him play at DE, though !!

LT, Larry Johnson, Edge and Rudi Johnson will probably get the AFC RB spots ............ I think they only take four, is that correct ??

Can't argue too hard to put Droughns in that group, but it not too much of a stretch.......