Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   SD at KC (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3107)

Suitanim 12-22-2005 11:21 AM

SD at KC

The line is 1 point, so the home team is actually the underdog in this one, but I think I like KC at home against the Chargers. Arrowhead is a tough place to play, this is basically a playoff game for both teams, Marty chokes in the playoffs, they are division rivals, and, despite the awfulness of KC's defense, LT is questionable and I think they step up, shake off last weeks embarrasment in NY and beat the Chargers Saturday as an early Christmas present to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Steel - X 12-22-2005 11:39 AM

Re: SD at KC

Who just beat the Colts last week? As much as I would like to say the same I will have to see it to believe it.

TasmanianTroy271 12-22-2005 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel - X
Who just beat the Colts last week? As much as I would like to say the same I will have to see it to believe it.

Who just lost to Dolphins 2 weeks ago? This team has more mood swings than a teenage girl. You never know what kinda Chargers you're gonna get.

Prosdo 12-22-2005 12:18 PM

Go Kansas City! Would be great if they could give us a little help.

Steel - X 12-22-2005 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TasmanianTroy271
Who just lost to Dolphins 2 weeks ago? This team has more mood swings than a teenage girl. You never know what kinda Chargers you're gonna get.

And you watched the game against the Giants? SD is going to score more than a drunk cheerleader! But I hope KC wins

clevestinks 12-22-2005 01:25 PM

SD is incosistent. The fact that they beat the Colts means nothing. On any given day any team can beat another. The Ravens beat us, I wouldn`t put us in the same category as them. Some teams just match up better against certain teams.
1. Lets beat the brownies! This is what we need the most.
2. Go KC

boLT fan 12-22-2005 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel - X
SD is going to score more than a drunk cheerleader!

I wasn't going to say those EXACT words... but ya. Don't plan on getting any help from KC guys. :rolleyes:

Suitanim 12-22-2005 06:03 PM

Famous. Last. Words.

The way I see it, the Chargers are in "playoff mode" right now, meaning they have to win to advance. Are they gonna win 3 straight to accomplish that? Not with Marty Schottenheimer at the helm...look for the big choke this week, then a win against the Bronco's to make the 2nd seed in the AFC interesting.

Sharkissle29 12-22-2005 06:23 PM

so, lets make it all clear. we want KC right?

SteelCityMan786 12-22-2005 06:29 PM

KC! Let's go Chiefs. You won't get our cities hockey team. Slots license to Isle of Capri and the Penguins REMAIN HERE!