Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Serious Crack smoking going on over at CBS Sportsline (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3120)

Suitanim 12-23-2005 02:59 PM

Serious Crack smoking going on over at CBS Sportsline

The "Experts Picks" just kill me. 3 of those 6 idiots are picking the Browns...do these guys even watch football, or do they use a dart board to make these insane picks? I'm beginning to think Pete Prisco may actually be UK CANDY BEE...then again, Prisco probably knows what a check down receiver is...

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-PRED

clevestinks 12-23-2005 03:25 PM

Re: Serious Crack smoking going on over at CBS Sportsline

The more doubters we have, the more dispect that is shown, the more our backs our against the wall. THE BETTER WE PLAY! Bring it on!

Koopa 12-23-2005 03:43 PM

ppl are always going to hate, they are just trying to pick an upset so if hell freezes over and the browns do pull up the upset they'll walk around acting like they are big sh!t for picking this game correctly

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 12-23-2005 03:44 PM

i do not see steelers losing.....there too good of a team with too much on the line

BlitzburghRockCity 12-23-2005 04:12 PM

Its funny how almost every week on the pregames the "analysts" and "experts" pick against the Steelers..

Thats ok, we dont mind...makes it more fun to say I told ya so !!

SteelCityMan786 12-23-2005 04:43 PM

Harmon, Prisco, De Los Santos you are under arrest for smoking pot. You guys have to be the Biggest Dumbasses. The Steelers Are Gonna Beat The Shit Out Of The Browns. The Steelers have something to play for. You guys have to be clowns fans to do so.

tony hipchest 12-23-2005 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
Its funny how almost every week on the pregames the "analysts" and "experts" pick against the Steelers..

Thats ok, we dont mind...makes it more fun to say I told ya so !!

thats why i like the "inside nfl" crew. as a group theyre usually above .750 all the time picking the games and they are very reasonable when they pick or dont pick the steelers.

this week i think its 4-0 for the steelers and last week it was 3-1 (i think it was pencilneck collinsworthless picking the vikings- i could be wrong)

Sharkissle29 12-23-2005 11:54 PM

i dont listen to CBS

Rush58 12-24-2005 12:04 AM

I can see why they would pick against us. We are a one-dimensional team, and that's the way we are percieve. If the Browns can stop our run, they have a good chance at beating us (especially, now with Big Ben's thumb injury). Until we become a balance unit, that means throwing the ball as much as running the ball, then we will be considered a "real" threat IMO.

Koopa 12-24-2005 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rush58
I can see why they would pick against us. We are a one-dimensional team, and that's the way we are percieve. If the Browns can stop our run, they have a good chance at beating us (especially, now with Big Ben's thumb injury). Until we become a balance unit, that means throwing the ball as much as running the ball, then we will be considered a "real" threat IMO.

well you sure like to bring this up as much as you can, and i somewhat agree with you, but what if we win the championship this year the way we play now, what would you be saying then? i know i've been hard on cowher and will probably continue to whether we win it all or not, but you never know, this style could take us to detroit this year and we can win it all running the ball a lot. and who's to say cowher won't open it up in the playoffs when it matters the most?