Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Buckeye Dan... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3132)

Suitanim 12-24-2005 07:01 AM

Buckeye Dan...

I took the liberty of pulling a couple of your posts and searching them for signs of this “superior intellect” you keep touting. After removing the pyrrhic nonsense, the patently false, the myriad homosexuality references, and the illogical ad hominem attacks, quite frankly, there simply wasn’t even much to comb through.

(Note: I left the misspellings alone, in order to give you as much material as possible draw any legitimate and relevant arguments from)

Post A:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckeye Dan
You and your fellow Stooler slime are "superior" to Browns fans in ONLY ONE CATEGORY, that being the INSIPID DUMBASSES WHO THINK SUPPORTING A CURRENTLY WINNING TEAM EQUALS FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE category !!

Our teams wins, so we MUST be "better" than those other fans whose team lost, and you jerk one another off with that belief. But it disappears in a heartbeat when you try to exhibit your non existant NFL intellect !!

You whine about how my mostly unbiased assessment of Roethlisberger is BS (even though it is shared by nearly every NFL expert with two active brain cells), and in another thread in another forum, try some sort of inadequate quiz in an attempt to once again prove to anyone without blinders on or more than a kindergarten education that you somehow possess ANY actual knowledge of football. Instead, you fail miserably for the umpteenth time because of a mentality that my 7 year old son could match stemming from a shitload of erronieous and illconceived notions which give away the obvious truth that you not only have never played QB (as you claimed), but you probably have never even touched a football !!

So suit, it is REALLY unwise to try and match wits with your MENTAL SUPERIORS. All you keep getting is sonething unpleasant broken off in your ass !!

But being a Stooler fan, you probably ENJOY that, don't you ??

Which means this is the site for you.......... http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=2654

After editing became:

Quote:

One team wins.

Post B:

Quote:

Yeah apparently, but you ARE Pissburgh fans, so JUST BARELY !!!

I would LOVE to say that THIS TIME when we score on the opening drive, we will follow that with MANY more TD drives, but the overall incompetence of our OC simply WON'T allow it !!

Instead, I'll simply point out that this rivalry, and please don't give me any of the IDIOTIC CRAP about how this is NOT a rivalry, or the TRUE rival is in Balti*****.....this rivaly is USUALLY pretty close, so a break or two here or there COULD be the DIFFERENCE in the game.

As for your QB and what other teams think of him ........... It is kinda tough to have a great deal of regard for a guy who does little more than hand the ball of such a HUGE percentage of the time !! Hell, I COULD DO THAT !! He doesn't audible very well ........or AT ALL for the most part. I have NEVER seen him look off a DB, and he might just lead the league iin check down passes !!

You MIGHT make the post season, but you'll NEVER win so much as an AFC Championship with PigPen........errr.........sorry.....BigBen taking snaps ......... at least, not until he LEARNS TO PLAY HIS POSITION !!

I can readily admit that our guy Charlie is still learning, but I like what I've seen so far form him, other than showing he can dependably execute a handoff, what great upside has Ben shown so far ??

Perhaps he might grow into a good QB, but Cowher's overall "run, run, then run some more" game plan might never allow it to happen !!

In the meantime, I happened upon a Steeler site all you guys might already be registered at, wasn't my cup of tea, but you guys ought to fit right in ...........

http://novogate.com/exco/index.php?boardid=2654

Became:

Quote:

I would LOVE to say that THIS TIME when we score on the opening drive, we will follow that with MANY more TD drives, but the overall incompetence of our OC simply WON'T allow it !!

Instead, I'll simply point out that this rivalry…

I can readily admit that our guy Charlie is still learning, but I like what I've seen so far…

I think you are misinterpreting what you believe to be others being “intimidated by your intelligenge" when in fact we are all just appalled at your idiocy, and the proficient way you are able to whip up so much horseshit so quickly.

UK CANDY BEE 12-24-2005 07:56 AM

Re: Buckeye Dan...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
I took the liberty of pulling a couple of your posts and searching them for signs of this “superior intellect” you keep touting.

I don't "keep touting" anything ........... once again you have it backwards !!

You are the one who claimed (I am not going to bother with a cut and paste here, so I'll recall from memory as best as I can) ...........

"It is fun knowing I am smarter than you" ........... or some such drivel as that !!

YOU started this bit, not me !!

You are sinking FAST suit !!

You cannot even pose a decent question, and you lay the blame for YOUR nonsense at the doorstep of others, among other evidence that you are a halfwit (and even that may be giving you more credit than is warranted !!) .............. shame on you !!"

Suitanim 12-24-2005 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UK CANDY BEE
I don't "leep touting" anything ........... once again you have it backwards !!

You are the one who claimed (I am not going to bother with a cut and paste here, so I'll recall from memory as best as I can) ...........

"It is fun knowing I am smarter than you" ........... or some such drivel as that !!

YOU started this bit, not me !!

You are sinking FAST suit !!

You cannot even pose a decent question, and you lay the blame for YOUR nonsense at the doorstep of others, among other evidence that you are a halfwit (and even that may be giving you more credit than is warranted !!) .............. shame on you !!"

Sinking? I've got you on the ropes...your whole thesis behind this inane "Can't ask a question" lies with the primary role of a NT being different than a DE in the 3-4, when all 3 share the same PRIMARY role, and you know it to be true.

Stop deflecting...back up your bullshit.

clevestinks 12-24-2005 08:16 AM

Go for the knock out punch Suit! Hit him where it hurts! In his small little football mind!

UK CANDY BEE 12-24-2005 08:18 AM

Quote:

Sinking? I've got you on the ropes...your whole thesis behind this inane "Can't ask a question" lies with the primary role of a NT being different than a DE in the 3-4, when all 3 share the same PRIMARY role, and you know it to be true.

Quite the contrary, I know you are a dumbass who obviously missed the fact that I already addressed your misguided notion that all 3 of them are more or less corks in a bottle.

Tell that crap to any NT in the league and he'll likely laugh his ass off at you, kinda like I have been doing !!

So you may continue with this inane insistence that you are a football guru, or whatever it is you are claiming to be, but save it for some lobotomy patient who can't see through it and tell what a boob you are !!

Suitanim 12-24-2005 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
Go for the knock out punch Suit! Hit him where it hurts! In his small little football mind!

This fight is already over, and he knows it. I'm going to play some Xbox and get ready for the game...

UK CANDY BEE 12-24-2005 08:27 AM

Quote:

This fight is already over, and he knows it. I'm going to play some Xbox and get ready for the game...

Yep, and it was over before you ever STARTED IT !!

........and yes, I DO know it !!

Good idea, go with your strength !!

Playing Xbox must be the SOURCE of your VAST football knowledge !!

:rolleyes:

clevestinks 12-24-2005 08:37 AM

Uk can we atleast agree on a couple things?

The Steelers have a better record this year, so this would lead us to believe that they are the better team? I say Yes!
The Steelers coach and a system that has been in place for a lot longer time, so we should be more experienced! I say Yes!
The Steelers actually need this win, so we have more at stake! Yes again!
The Steelers are a seven point favorite on the road, this is a fact so yes from both!
Nothing last forever, I know this, so I know that eventually the browns will pull one out! I hate to admit but yes!
Will it be today! I say No!
Are the browns improving with Romeo? How could they not? They were at rock bottom!
More than likely we will win today! Or we will win! That sounds better!

So with that said! Enjoy Christmas with your sons! Don`t let the loss ruin Christmas for them! Hey theres always next year!

GatorDawg 12-24-2005 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UK CANDY BEE
Yep, and it was over before you ever STARTED IT !!

........and yes, I DO know it !!

Good idea, go with your strength !!

Playing Xbox must be the SOURCE of your VAST football knowledge !!

:rolleyes:

Couldn't have said it better.....He's probably still using a 1970's team.....

Steelerbabe28 12-24-2005 10:28 AM

although all 3 d-lineman pretty much take up room to open up gaps for the LBs in the 3-4, a big NT such as Sairagusa, and a few others, are a lot differant then a 3-4 DE. But players like Seymore in New England could be a DE in any other teams 3-4 or 4-3. But Buckeye Dan is right, if you have that one big fat guy in the middle, it makes a huge differance. It all matters on what defense you are trying to run though. All 3-4 defenses are by far not the same.

I came in late in the conversation but you both might be right.