Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Back for crow..... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3144)

GatorDawg 12-24-2005 04:20 PM

Back for crow.....

....Yinz looked good today....If you keep playing like this, you could make some noise in the playoffs!!!!!

However, I still think you Stooler Pukes are low-lifes at the bottom of the food chain, that has a football team in the hunt for the playoffs!:rolleyes: :thmbup:

clevestinks 12-24-2005 04:26 PM

Re: Back for crow.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by GatorDawg
....Yinz looked good today....If you keep playing like this, you could make some noise in the playoffs!!!!!

However, I still think you Stooler Pukes are low-lifes at the bottom of the food chain, that has a football team in the hunt for the playoffs!:rolleyes: :thmbup:

**** off ass wipe!

tony hipchest 12-24-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

the jagoffs are the dregs of this years playoffs. steelers are hitting their stride and actually playing better than they were at this time last year.

and while ben has a jacked up thumb he looks really accurate and has much more experience heading towards a possible 2nd playoff berth. anyways, save the crow for chrismas dinner tomorrow. i hear its good with cranberry sauce.

GatorDawg 12-24-2005 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
**** off ass wipe!

Yes, CS, your lips do work well for wiping my ass off......Mr Salad Tosser!!!.....Now scrub my anal hair a little harder with your tongue boy!

clevestinks 12-24-2005 04:34 PM

Quote:

Yes, CS, your lips do work well for wiping my ass off......Mr Salad Tosser!!!.....Now scrub my anal hair a little harder with your tongue boy!

Big talk on line little man! In person let me give you a heads up! I would bury you! Let it be none! Even after getting beat to death today you were to jealous to come in here and eat crom like a man,

GatorDawg 12-24-2005 04:39 PM

Quote:

Big talk on line little man! In person let me give you a heads up! I would bury you! Let it be none! Even after getting beat to death today you were to jealous to come in here and eat crom like a man,

BWWAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA, an internet tough guy!!!!.....LMMFAO!!!!.....Threatening me on line.....How ****ing lame is that!!!!.....Dude, you scare me as much as Cowher's wife when she's blowing me!!!!!

You'd bury me?!?!?!?!?.......Last person that told me that wound up in the hospital.....

UK CANDY BEE 12-24-2005 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
the jagoffs are the dregs of this years playoffs. steelers are hitting their stride and actually playing better than they were at this time last year.

Uh ...........excuse me, but isn't Jax the bunch who is BOTH above your team in the seedings AND beat your tails earlier this year ?? Yeah, that's what I thought !!

Cape Cod Steel Head 12-24-2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

**** off ass wipe!

My sentiments exactly:cheers:

tony hipchest 12-24-2005 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UK CANDY BEE
Uh ...........excuse me, but isn't Jax the bunch who is BOTH above your team in the seedings AND beat your tails earlier this year ?? Yeah, that's what I thought !!

and undoubtedly the hottest team going into the playoffs right? get a clue. they aint shit. they will find that out once the playoffs start

bengalsfan21 12-24-2005 05:57 PM

So GD how is your expansion team working out for you?