Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I did have a feeling that jerk, Walker spit (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=31455)

SteelersMongol 01-14-2009 11:00 PM

I did have a feeling that jerk, Walker spit

Quote:

Ravens' Walker says he's ready for any Pittsburgh payback

After spitting incident, CB 'won't be hiding' if Steelers want revenge. Ravens cornerback Frank Walker said he's ready for any backlash from his "slobber moment" in the last meeting with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The outspoken veteran may have passed linebacker Bart Scott as Public Enemy No. 1 in Pittsburgh when he spat in the mouth of Steelers punter Mitch Berger on Dec. 14.

Walker, who explained that his actions were accidental, said he didn't know whether the Steelers would be targeting him.

"It doesn't even matter though," he said. "It is what it is. I won't be hiding though."

Walker reiterated that his description of the incident with Berger was not an expression of remorse.

"I didn't really give them an explanation," he said. "I just stated what happened. It wasn't an apology or anything."

Asked if he would seek out Berger prior to the game, Walker said, "No."

Walker could take on an expanded role if cornerback Samari Rolle can't play due to a groin injury suffered in Saturday's 13-10 win against the Tennessee Titans.

If Rolle, who was unavailable for comment today, can't play, Walker would be expected to make his sixth start of the season opposite Fabian Washington.

"No, they haven't told me anything yet," Walker said of whether the defensive coaches had given him any indication on his playing time. "Playing it by ear."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...tory?track=rss
I had a feeling that he spit. Now he acknowledges it, but won't apologize 4 it? What a jack*ss. :sign02:

ShutDown24 01-14-2009 11:02 PM

Re: I did have a feeling that jerk, Walker spit

The guy wouldn't even make our roster... He's not worth talking about.

NEPAsteeler 01-14-2009 11:05 PM

Does that surprise you? It's nothing but another reason for us to kick their a$$es on Sunday! :tt03:

stlrtruck 01-15-2009 07:46 AM

The team has to let this go. We have a higher prize to reach for other than some freakin' bounty.

LambertIsGod58 01-15-2009 07:55 AM

:tt03:I'd like to see Hines make on of his highlight reel blocks him though.......

revefsreleets 01-15-2009 07:58 AM

The Rats are TRYING to find bulletin board material. THEY incited this incident, and are trying to turn it back on us.

They are a desperate team...

memphissteelergirl 01-15-2009 09:47 AM

Walker=A**hole.

That is all.

devilsdancefloor 01-15-2009 09:55 AM

i think they are grasping at straws here!!! desperate to get teh steelers thinking of something else besides the prize! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!

tony hipchest 01-15-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 528835)
The Rats are TRYING to find bulletin board material. THEY incited this incident, and are trying to turn it back on us.

They are a desperate team...

i heard ravens center give an interview on sirius yesterday. he said in the last steelers matchup a steeler defender tried to punch him in the groin but because his thighs are so big he missed. then the player (whom he wished not to name) threatened to spit on him. :rolleyes:

then they all got their "whats my name" t-shirts implying that theyre being disrespected like muhammed ali.

ray lewsis crying that the refs robbed the nfl, its players, and all the fans by calling santonio's catch a td (never mind he robbed 2 people of their lives).

theyre just like the patriots. its like they dont know how to get up for a game w/o all this extra curricular bs.

kmsteelerwr15 01-15-2009 03:19 PM

oooo what a big bad man, spitting in a punters face, im scared now haha