Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Flacco... Not so cool off the field (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=31565)

section514 01-16-2009 11:47 AM

Flacco... Not so cool off the field

I have a friend who's brother is a scout for the Ravens...

Here is some info that I was given:

Flacco does not own a car, he is borrowing his uncle's at the moment
He often rides his bike to get to places, and by bike I mean a 12 speed, not a motorcycle.
He lives with his brother in a 2 bedroom apartment.

I think J Flac needs a woman....

Dino 6 Rings 01-16-2009 12:07 PM

Re: Flacco... Not so cool off the field

I think Flacco actually has a car now, a Baltimore dealership gave him one for promotion.

And yes, he didn't drive a car in College because as he says, "everything was in walking distance."

drizze99 01-16-2009 12:11 PM

I live right next to the U of D and he is right, you don't need a car at all. Newark has everything right there near the campus.

memphissteelergirl 01-16-2009 12:16 PM

I dunno. Sounds like he's just being careful with his $$$. Nothing wrong with that. :noidea:

Unlike some who spend it all on way-too-big houses, too many cars, and garish jewelry.

lilyoder6 01-16-2009 12:23 PM

the man could of gotten a car at least.. chillin w/ his bro is not bad...

Dr. Steel 01-16-2009 12:47 PM

Yea but he could buy a kia or buy a nice but modest home. Me has a feeling that Flacco is a virgin.

devilsdancefloor 01-16-2009 12:49 PM

im really impressed! it hasnt gone to his head and to have his bro live with him in a 2 BR apt that is amazing!! but it does sound like he needs a woman lol!

rbryan 01-16-2009 12:54 PM

Sounds like he wouldn't know what to do with one to me.....lol

But then again, with that goofy looking unibrow he's sporting, how's the poor guy going to find a gal who isn't more interested in his bank acct than him. Maybe he's just a lot smarter than some are giving him credit for.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 01-16-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dino 5 Rings (Post 529953)
I think Flacco actually has a car now, a Baltimore dealership gave him one for promotion.

And yes, he didn't drive a car in College because as he says, "everything was in walking distance."

i think he could afford his own car if he wanted one and as far as his 2 bedroom appartment....... its good hes not going crazy trying to buy huge houses

NEPAsteeler 01-16-2009 01:01 PM

To me, it just sounds like he's careful with his money. While I hate the Ravens, I have respect for Flacco for what he's done this year and hasn't let all the fame go to his head.