Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Good Luck! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=31698)

smileyforall 01-18-2009 02:41 PM

Good Luck!

I just gotta say good luck guys, I hate the ratbirds' guts and am pulling for you guys. Despite what the players did to the towel before it was more towards the media than your team. The ratbirds' D in my opinion is overated, as our lowly offense was able to destroy it. Anyways good luck!

SteelersinCA 01-18-2009 02:43 PM

Re: Good Luck!

Thanks, you guys handled them all game, please get rid of tubby Lendale White. Wait, I mean keep him, we want a piece of him next season.

smileyforall 01-18-2009 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersinCA (Post 532011)
Thanks, you guys handled them all game, please get rid of tubby Lendale White. Wait, I mean keep him, we want a piece of him next season.

Yeah Lendale needs to lose some weight or be cut. Chris Johnson is the heart and soul of our offense, if Lendale hadn't taken his touchdowns, I think he would be rookie of the year.

Crow-Magnon 01-18-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyforall (Post 532009)
I just gotta say good luck guys, I hate the ratbirds' guts and am pulling for you guys. Despite what the players did to the towel before it was more towards the media than your team. The ratbirds' D in my opinion is overated, as our lowly offense was able to destroy it. Anyways good luck!

You're welcome! Enjoy the stay at home. :wave:

i82much 01-18-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon (Post 532047)

Go easy on him man. The OP could actually be a Titan's player - I mean they've got the weekend off ...

smileyforall 01-18-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon (Post 532047)

I will, I'm just glad our lowly offense was able to kill you guys too.:flap:

Crow-Magnon 01-18-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyforall (Post 532069)
I will, I'm just glad our lowly offense was able to kill you guys too.:flap:

Yes. You killed them for a whole big ten points. Too bad you needed 14.

SteelersinCA 01-18-2009 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smileyforall (Post 532021)
Yeah Lendale needs to lose some weight or be cut. Chris Johnson is the heart and soul of our offense, if Lendale hadn't taken his touchdowns, I think he would be rookie of the year.

Good point, he had a great year. I had high hopes for Lendale but ever since the spitting incident at training camp he has been the epitome of classless.

smileyforall 01-18-2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon (Post 532073)
Yes. You killed them for a whole big ten points. Too bad you needed 14.

Too bad your team is made up of thugs that blatantly play after the whistle. That cheap hit on Johnson is what lost us the game. At least Ray Lewis didn't kill anyone I guess:noidea:..

SteelersinCA 01-18-2009 03:06 PM

Hehe, let it out boys, let it out!