Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Media (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Kordell shutting up Skip Bayless on ESPN First take (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=31830)

XxKnightxX 01-19-2009 10:04 AM

Kordell shutting up Skip Bayless on ESPN First take

haha is anyone watching that? Glad Kordell is putting Skip Bayless in his place regarding the steelers. KOrdell says that the Steelers whooped the Ravens ass while Skip says that the Rats just hit the wall.

KeiselPower99 01-19-2009 10:07 AM

Re: Kordell shutting up Skip Bayless on ESPN First take

Skip is a joke of a sports reporter. He also said Flacco would throw the ball up and down the field on us all day.

tony hipchest 01-19-2009 10:08 AM

skip said ben is the 3rd best qb in the nfl right now.

etownsteeler 01-19-2009 10:27 AM

Skip is a b*tch. He just said Clark's hit was dirty, how exactly would you bring down a 220lb man, Mr. Bayless?

Steelcitygal87 01-19-2009 10:32 AM

Yeah I am watching this too and I can not stomach Mr. Bayless.

What I don't understand is...how come he( and Ray Crawford) wasn't this upset about the hit Ray Lewis put on the Titans player(name I can't remember right now) along the sidelines in the playoff game a few weeks ago???? That was definitely helmet to helmet...and I didn't see Ray putting his shoulder into the hit at all...it was all helmet contact. I don't recall these guys being all worked up over that play.

Stang909 01-19-2009 10:35 AM

Skip is the worst sports reporter I have ever seen. I dont think I have ever seen him be right on a subject or make the right pick.

Only thing he had right was where he ranked Ben.

How about Kordell praising the Steelers though. Thats what I like to see.

Hobbes 01-19-2009 09:39 PM

I caught that this morning. I liked Kordell's responses to all of Skip's points, very quick and sharp! OUCH
:tt03::tt::tt02:

Justin Otstott 01-20-2009 03:55 AM

I said this years ago when he said bettis and the steelers didn't deserve to win the superbowl! He is a pure hater.

steelfanman 01-20-2009 07:01 PM

Don't forget Skip was a reporter for the Dallas Morning News in the mid '90's. Before ESPN picked up MNF he was a staple on Monday Night Countdown. This loser could induce instant migraines with his worship of his Dallas Cryboys. He's a born Steeler hater, and a born idiot.

He and Mitch Albom would always get into the Barry Sanders/Emmitt Smith arguement every single week. I'd tune in to get pregame before the Steelers played and get 45 minutes of Cowboy talk.

SteelersMongol 01-20-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxKnightxX (Post 535648)
haha is anyone watching that? Glad Kordell is putting Skip Bayless in his place regarding the steelers. KOrdell says that the Steelers whooped the Ravens ass while Skip says that the Rats just hit the wall.

Is this the same Kordell who was our #10? I know many of you guys don't really show much love 4 him, but he's one of my favorites. :thumbsup: