Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   ty law intercepting tom brady (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3189)

tony hipchest 12-26-2005 08:39 PM

ty law intercepting tom brady

:rofl:

tom brady must suck as bad as ben. (according to many patsfans after last years playoffs)

SteelCityMan786 12-26-2005 09:03 PM

Re: ty law intercepting tom brady

Brady will probably look bad in the Playoffs.

BlitzburghRockCity 12-26-2005 09:11 PM

its only 14-7..so far the jets are putting up a fight atleast..

SteelCityMan786 12-26-2005 09:14 PM

If they lose I will crack up hard.

clevestinks 12-26-2005 09:34 PM

I`m not in total agreement here. Brady scares me to death. I was just telling my wife that he is NOT the best qb that I`ve ever seen. BUT he is one of the smartest, and most proffessional qb ever seen

Koopa 12-26-2005 10:07 PM

yeah, ya'll on something if you don't fear brady in the playoffs. he threw a pick wow!!! didn't affect the game at all. hopefully the jags will take care of them in the first round cause they are the one team that scares the shit out of me, and no i'm not under estimating the colts either it's just brady is more clutch

Brady12 12-26-2005 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
I`m not in total agreement here. Brady scares me to death. I was just telling my wife that he is NOT the best qb that I`ve ever seen. BUT he is one of the smartest, and most proffessional qb ever seen

Haha, good post... Unlike those other Steeler fans :D. Patriots are gonna win, no problem the score now is 28-7 New England...

*Puts on Home (Navy) Brady Jersey, and picks up football and throws it in the endzone to "Deion Branch" for the score.*:dualies:

BlitzburghRockCity 12-26-2005 10:16 PM

Brady is not and probably never will be the best QB in the league when it comes to stats..but when it comes to winning, there's not many others I'd rather have than him w/ 2 minutes to go.

tony hipchest 12-26-2005 10:20 PM

this post has nothing to do with the patriots winning or losing. i have said the patriots would win this game for over a month. they have nothing to worry about from anyone in their division. (i did underestimate the dolpins though- i said the pats could win the division going 8-8 or 9-7)

if you read inbetween the lines you will see that it was tungue in cheek commentary on all the patfans who said that ben was a fluke last year and sucked because he was picked off 3 times in the afc champ game.

but yet law picks off brady too. i guess hes not God after all.

Koopa 12-26-2005 10:32 PM

i kinda knew what you were talkin about tony, but even though your post is towards everyone i'll just clear myside and tell you i was responding to what steelcity said about brady going to look bad in the playoffs