Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Media (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Heinz Field reaction during Polamalu Interception return (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=31967)

pittsburghinraleigh 01-20-2009 02:20 PM

Heinz Field reaction during Polamalu Interception return

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lApmvWkwj20

Hi everyone! This is my first post and I wanted to share this. I came from Raleigh NC for this game and I hope people will enjoy it. I can post this here and people will not think I am crazy!!! (I teach middle school and have a reputation for being very calm and collected with parents and students!!!!)

Polamalu43 01-20-2009 02:22 PM

Re: Heinz Field reaction during Polamalu Interception return

WOW, holly SH!T wish i was there.. nice .. was that you recording it?? lol

btw Welcome.

tyler289 01-20-2009 02:23 PM

Nice post, I can only imagine what it was like to be there. I was going nuts in my house.

Mags87 01-20-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler289 (Post 537750)
Nice post, I can only imagine what it was like to be there. I was going nuts in my house.

i jumped off my couch and threw out my elbow swingin my towel around. Troy stamped their tickets to Tampa with that catch, and the run back was the icing on the cake.

cocoqro 01-20-2009 02:31 PM

WOW, that looked awesome, i went crazy just like you, my wife couldnīt get me to stop yelling, great post.!! :tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

NEPAsteeler 01-20-2009 03:39 PM

Nothing makes me happier than seeing 65,000 fans celebrating the Steelers punch their tickets to the Super Bowl :applaudit:

steelersfanman92 01-20-2009 03:41 PM

I wish I was there!! I love how the guy on the video's vioce kept cracking

chenzzo 01-20-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelersfanman92 (Post 537880)
I wish I was there!! I love how the guy on the video's vioce kept cracking

my voice did the same thing on that play. My throat still hurts. :)

section514 01-20-2009 04:12 PM

[YOUTUBE]lApmvWkwj20[/YOUTUBE]

I was in 101 Row L which is the last row in the bottom section. Troy Scores, so I jump over my seat, high five all of row M. Run up the steps on one side, high five the entire section, run to the top of the section, high five the last row, pick up some lady in a fur coat, put her down, run down the other side of the steps and high five everyone. Then I begin running around the walk way, high-fiving everyone in the front of the rows, by the time I know it, I am down to the opposite 30 yard line (section 101 is open end endzone) So I continue high fiving everyone on the way back, get back to my seat. By this time, Clark lays out Willis, we recover the fumble. I go nuts again. I then regained my breathe and relaxed for a second while willis is tended to. Then, as ben takes the final knee, I sing the HERE WE GO song with 65000 people, and then run from my section, all the way to 123 were one of my good friends was sitting in the opposite endzone, and the only way to get to the other endzone is by going up about 6 ramps. I made the entire trip while holding up my "Steel-City Six-Pack sign and high fiving everyone that walked past me. IT was intense, it was awesome, I will never forget it. The best part was waving good bye as Raven fans walked out. HAHAHA I LOVE IT!

NJarhead 01-20-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by section514 (Post 537930)
[YOUTUBE]lApmvWkwj20[/YOUTUBE]

I was in 101 Row L which is the last row in the bottom section. Troy Scores, so I jump over my seat, high five all of row M. Run up the steps on one side, high five the entire section, run to the top of the section, high five the last row, pick up some lady in a fur coat, put her down, run down the other side of the steps and high five everyone. Then I begin running around the walk way, high-fiving everyone in the front of the rows, by the time I know it, I am down to the opposite 30 yard line (section 101 is open end endzone) So I continue high fiving everyone on the way back, get back to my seat. By this time, Clark lays out Willis, we recover the fumble. I go nuts again. I then regained my breathe and relaxed for a second while willis is tended to. Then, as ben takes the final knee, I sing the HERE WE GO song with 65000 people, and then run from my section, all the way to 123 were one of my good friends was sitting in the opposite endzone, and the only way to get to the other endzone is by going up about 6 ramps. I made the entire trip while holding up my "Steel-City Six-Pack sign and high fiving everyone that walked past me. IT was intense, it was awesome, I will never forget it. The best part was waving good bye as Raven fans walked out. HAHAHA I LOVE IT!

NICE!

I was in 520 informing the dumbfounded Ravens fans that it was OVER!!! :chuckle: