Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   gotta love FOX news- "obama not the president?" (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=31974)

tony hipchest 01-20-2009 03:17 PM

gotta love FOX news- "obama not the president?"
 
they were reporting... well actually practically begging an offering hopes of wishful thinking, that because obama butchered his acception oath, that he may not actually be the president.

they were calling for it to go to supreme court.

after they brought it up for a 2nd time i figured it was trash not worth watching.

in the meantime CNN commissioned a sattelite to take outer space images of the crowd at the washington memorial mall and parade route. my dad (who works for NASA) flies that sattelite and snapped those shots.

much cooler. :thumbsup:

SteelCurtain7 01-20-2009 03:25 PM

Re: gotta love FOX news- "obama not the president?"
 
BHO pulled a W? :rofl:

SteelTalons 01-20-2009 03:25 PM

Re: gotta love FOX news- "obama not the president?"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 537852)
they were reporting... well actually practically begging an offering hopes of wishful thinking, that because obama butchered his acception oath, that he may not actually be the president.

they were calling for it to go to supreme court.

after they brought it up for a 2nd time i figured it was trash not worth watching.

in the meantime CNN commissioned a sattelite to take outer space images of the crowd at the washington memorial mall and parade route. my dad (who works for NASA) flies that sattelite and snapped those shots.

much cooler. :thumbsup:

FOX wears stuff out. They'll bitch for an hour then a new guy will come on repeat the crap. They talk about liberal media all the time on MSNBC and yet they are just as bad on FOX by blasting the exact opposite bull all day, neo-con crap. CNN seems more neutral... IMO.

Most people are in the middle yet FOX nor MSNBC seems to realize that.

ShutDown24 01-20-2009 03:38 PM

Re: gotta love FOX news- "obama not the president?"
 
That's actually an interesting question. Whether or not his inception to the presidency was legitimate being dependant on the oath. However, we all know that it is just a formality and nothing could come of it; more of just a unique question. And in fact, it wasn't Obama who messed the oath up anyway - it was the Chief Justice. But I'm not going to blame a news station for reporting a possibility. Other stations, a lot of other stations actually, are blatantly liberal in their political coverage. So what? You didn't like it so you changed the channel - good for you. I don't find any type of relevance or reason for starting a thread on it.

I’m sorry if this seems harsh, but it’s like every little chance someone gets to stir the pot politically here they do it. And quite frankly, it’s pretty annoying. I mean… for one day could we just enjoy a fresh start for this country without any bitching? Good god.

PisnNapalm 01-20-2009 04:13 PM

Re: gotta love FOX news- "obama not the president?"
 
We are officially hosed as a nation.


Take stock of how your life is now and compare it to 4 years from now. Pay particular attention to your taxes and personal freedoms. Those of you who own firearms... Buy ammo now, while you still can.

kittenfantastico76 01-20-2009 05:06 PM

Re: gotta love FOX news- "obama not the president?"
 
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!? Gosh, leave it to FOX. The fact is the guy telling Obama what to say got just as turned around as he did... give me a break!

If this was true than most marriages wouldn't be valid, I can't count the number of times I've been to weddings and they say vows incorrectly... or when people swear on a bible in court...

KeiselPower99 01-20-2009 05:08 PM

Re: gotta love FOX news- "obama not the president?"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PisnNapalm (Post 537931)
We are officially hosed as a nation.


Take stock of how your life is now and compare it to 4 years from now. Pay particular attention to your taxes and personal freedoms. Those of you who own firearms... Buy ammo now, while you still can.

Amen brother!!!!!!!

tony hipchest 01-20-2009 06:11 PM

Re: gotta love FOX news- "obama not the president?"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShutDown24 (Post 537877)
So what? You didn't like it so you changed the channel - good for you. I don't find any type of relevance or reason for starting a thread on it.

Iím sorry if this seems harsh, .

"harsh"??? :laughing: hardly.

if you dont like it, you can always choose not to read the thread, right? i can understand.... you wouldnt mind so much if you werent a mccain supporter. :noidea:

as for the relevancy, theres a major news network insinuating the current presedincy is a fraud and a sham based on a non-existant technicality.

get over it. the people have voted. :coffee:

PAMillerGrrl83 01-20-2009 06:17 PM

Re: gotta love FOX news- "obama not the president?"
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PisnNapalm (Post 537931)
We are officially hosed as a nation.


Take stock of how your life is now and compare it to 4 years from now. Pay particular attention to your taxes and personal freedoms. Those of you who own firearms... Buy ammo now, while you still can.

Oh my Lord you have got to be kidding me, how much of the debates and what not did you even watch?? And seriousley are guns THAT IMPORTANT to your life?? DO you feel the need to defend yourself with these "guns" that Obama is taking away? Seriousey??:noidea:

revefsreleets 01-20-2009 06:33 PM

Re: gotta love FOX news- "obama not the president?"
 
Retarded. If I was Obama, I'd just have the Chief Justice re-administer the oath and quell this nonsense now.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum