Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Its like a morgue up in here (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=32092)

tony hipchest 01-21-2009 10:56 PM

Its like a morgue up in here

last week ratbird fans didnt make a single post in the blast furnace, and so far neither has a cardinal fan.

holy shit, its SUPER BOWL pre-week! :tt03:

back in early '06 this place was crawling with over confident seahawk fans. they talked so much smack in every forum, so sure their #1 seed was gonna beat our lowly #6.

hell, now we dont even have the likes of bungles or brownfans to bash here anymore. they have scurried like la cucaracha.

have we become so dominant in the eyes of all other fans, they know trash talk is futile? :helmet:

stillers4me 01-21-2009 11:08 PM

Re: Its like a morgue up in here

One of the patients I worked up today said something nice about me today, and the doc said, "Yeah, she's good but too bad she's a Steelers fan. But what can I say now that they're going to Superbowl? " :chuckle: I laughed and said, "Let's hear some smack talk now, big guy."

I couldn't say "Bow down, bitches."

devilsdancefloor 01-22-2009 12:21 AM

maybe we should give'em a few days extention before it is a total blackout?

MACH1 01-22-2009 12:52 AM

I don't know, they don't have a lot to talk smack about. Unless they want to brag about beating the likes of the niners, ewe's or whahawks. How tough their division is and how they had the hardest schedule in all the NFL.:stirthepot:

SteelersMongol 01-22-2009 02:05 AM

Cuz all those teams you have mentioned are nowhere 2 B seen.

& the Cardinals fans are very cautious. :wink02: In other words, the Cardinals fans are not stupid but smart. :thumbsup:

stlrtruck 01-22-2009 08:52 AM

Anyone from that organization that could talk smack has either passed away or is so old, they can't talk loud enough to talk smack.

This new "brand" of fan doesn't understand smack talk and when they get it back, they have nothing to come back with. I mean really there's only so much hope you can put on the last few games and you can't talk smack from a 3 game view compared to history and tradition!!!

memphissteelergirl 01-22-2009 10:52 AM

Eh...give it time. It will probably start up Sun/Mon.

While I'm sure we may get some intelligent Cardinals fans who will want to break down the matchup in a civilized manner, we will get more than our share of jackazzes who think Arizona is the Almightly's gift to football and we don't have a snowball's chances in you-know-where.

Bob Russell 01-22-2009 11:28 AM

From what I've seen and read, I think there is only about 5 Cardinal fans out there. And they can't stand the owners!

Leftoverhard 01-22-2009 12:10 PM

yeah, there really aren't any Cardinals fans. There are probably more Steelers fans in Arizona than Cardinals fans.
They will get a bunch of bandwagon fans if they win, but no trash talkers.
I know - boring. Seriously. I wish we were playing someone fun. Nevermind, I'll take it.

SteelCurtain7 01-22-2009 05:04 PM

It's early yet. They will troll in here. Just give it time. ;)