Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I'm red hot (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=32130)

Big D 01-22-2009 02:57 PM

I'm red hot

Why does espn have to spoil the superbowl by wasting time talking about cowboy bullshit. Anymore do even cowboy fans care about what's going on in dallas? lets face it jerry jones is turning more and more into al davis everyday. Espn is ruining my week. I want to hear about the cardinals and steelers. GO to hell espn

devilsdancefloor 01-22-2009 03:00 PM

Re: I'm red hot

AMEN!:drink:

fansince'76 01-22-2009 03:05 PM

Reason number 8,211,374 why I don't bother watching Disney Channel II.

NEPAsteeler 01-22-2009 03:22 PM

I guess they think there's nothing better to about in the NFL other than the Cowboys. :blah:

AllD 01-22-2009 03:39 PM

According to them, the boys are the most important franchaise in the NFL.

Actually, they are on the brink of sliding into mediocrity among their fans. Guess that new stadium has to lower their prices on nachos and beer.

memphissteelergirl 01-22-2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllD (Post 540161)
According to them, the boys are the most important franchaise in the NFL.

Actually, they are on the brink of sliding into mediocrity among their fans. Guess that new stadium has to lower their prices on nachos and beer.

:toofunny::rofl::toofunny::rofl:

Bob Russell 01-22-2009 05:57 PM

Maybe Jerry is banking their pay roll? I can' t remember which commentator it was, but ESPN is where I heard him say that 43 is not a tough player because he has no base in his voice! What a dip sht. Look who's going to the show!!!!!

SC Steeler Steve 01-22-2009 06:21 PM

You talkin bout SALLAD? I love SALLAD, just had one while ago. I use ranch dressing what about y'all... ;)

steelax04 01-23-2009 11:56 AM

All I saw was "I'm red hot" and thought there'd be some pictures of nekkid Steelers girls... thanks for raining on my parade.

Dino 6 Rings 01-23-2009 01:03 PM

There isn't much to Hype about the Super Bowl, the Wisenhunt vs Steelers thing has already been beaten to death.

Grimm vs our O-line...well um...Ok. Whatever.

Steelers going for 6th, that'll come out a lot next week. Cardinals as the "Shock the World" Team...pretty sure last years Giants are #1 when it comes to that and even if the Cards pull off a miracle, it wouldn't be any bigger than the Giants last year. It wouldn't be as Big as the Pats beating the Rams in fact. So its not really anything to pump up.

The Warner as a HOF thing seems to have taken up a lot of time already. Tomlin has his guys on lock down to avoid any Anthony Smith's.

So what else interests football fans. The Downfall or Ineptness of the Cowboys. Heck yeah, that'll bring in ratings.