Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Steelers Experience (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Got my tickets and hotel room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=32201)

FrancoHarrisIsGod 01-23-2009 10:04 AM

Got my tickets and hotel room

I got my tickets yesterday and secured my hotel room this morning. I got the tickets for $2K a piece and the hotel I got is right across the street from the stadium. www.tampabaybowlrooms.com for anyone needing a hotel.

Blast Renegade!!!!!!!!!

Sharkissle29 01-23-2009 10:40 AM

Re: Got my tickets and hotel room

A lot of money, but its the superbowl....i hope one day to attend one, some could say its a once in a lifetime opportunity....but we are fans of the greatest franchise in football, so hopefully i can make it to one.

Have fun!!!!!!

memphissteelergirl 01-23-2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St33lers (Post 540871)
A lot of money, but its the superbowl....i hope one day to attend one, some could say its a once in a lifetime opportunity....but we are fans of the greatest franchise in football, so hopefully i can make it to one.

Have fun!!!!!!

What he said...
FHIG....have the time of your life!! :tt02:

Steel4eva 01-23-2009 04:44 PM

wow man that is so awesome! LIVE IT UP!:tt03:

nojobny 01-23-2009 04:46 PM

Enjoy!

lilyoder6 01-23-2009 04:57 PM

hope's u have fun

Justin Otstott 01-24-2009 02:33 AM

You should give me those tickets :)

Cheppy 01-24-2009 06:44 PM

I lied to my bosses & some of my co-workers & told them I was going to the Super Bowl so I'm absolved from going to work the next day. I feel bad but and a doctor's appointment would've been too obvious because they all know I'm a Steeler fanatic. And my job requires me to wake up at 3:30am so yeah, F that. I don't need an early wake-up call hanging over my head on such a special night.

TheSteelCurtain 01-26-2009 10:48 AM

^^^ I have pulled those. I went to the World Series last year. At a bar in PA. HAHAHA

kstrauss 01-27-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrancoHarrisIsGod (Post 540832)
I got my tickets yesterday and secured my hotel room this morning. I got the tickets for $2K a piece and the hotel I got is right across the street from the stadium. www.tampabaybowlrooms.com for anyone needing a hotel.

Blast Renegade!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on scoring the tickets! Sounds like the hotel is a perfect location. Forecast on game day is 67 degrees so enjoy. Be sure to have a Cuban sandwich while you are in Tampa! Also if you play golf, Westchase Golf Club is only 10 min from the Stadium and is rated 4 stars out of 5 stars by Golf Digest...their site is www.westchasegc.com or call 813-854-2331 Have fun!