Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   "Guests" lurking but not signing up (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=32247)

Preacher 01-23-2009 10:05 PM

"Guests" lurking but not signing up

Hey....

This is a great board. Its time to stop lurking and sign up. Stop reading our threads just to read them, and ENGAGE in discussion!!!

This is a GREAT MOMENT in Steelers history. So come on!!

SteelCityMan786 01-23-2009 10:13 PM

Re: "Guests" lurking but not signing up

Preacher should receive the title of salesman.

tony hipchest 01-24-2009 12:46 AM

lol

the 1 cardinalfan who has joined and consistantly posted here since last week, has repeadely been told to get the %*&@ out of here.

its not like we, as a collective mb community, really put out the welcome mat for these folks. :hunch:

Polamalu Princess 01-24-2009 11:49 AM

I know we have a lot of "guest" here on the board, but I am affraid it may be our "Frenenemys" looking to see what we are talking about.

stillers4me 01-24-2009 04:03 PM

I lurked alot several years ago. I'm working on getting over my shyness. :flap:

TeeJay 01-24-2009 10:07 PM

I'm a Lurker and Proud!!

Actually, I'm lurking right now, as we speak.........!!

:thumbsup:

X-Terminator 01-24-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 541494)
lol

the 1 cardinalfan who has joined and consistantly posted here since last week, has repeadely been told to get the %*&@ out of here.

its not like we, as a collective mb community, really put out the welcome mat for these folks. :hunch:

I don't have a problem with them coming here provided they make some sense. When they start talking out of their asses, then they deserve the reaction they get. I'd have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

sherlock 01-25-2009 05:21 AM

Does anyone here remember The Lurkers?
Saw them way back in `79.
Whilst reminiscing I`ve just put the hot end of a cigarette in my mouth..Doh!!!!
I was gonna say hot end of a fag but all my American friends would get the wrong idea!!

HometownGal 01-25-2009 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preacher (Post 541377)
Hey....

This is a great board. Its time to stop lurking and sign up. Stop reading our threads just to read them, and ENGAGE in discussion!!!

This is a GREAT MOMENT in Steelers history. So come on!!

Want me to extend the welcome mat to the spambots that are lurking? :chuckle: :mallet:

If we have 100 people showing as "Guests", normally 1/4 of them are bots. It's like that on all BB's.

We've been continuing to get some quality members and that's a good thing! :drink:

Texasteel 01-25-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillers4me (Post 541922)
I lurked alot several years ago. I'm working on getting over my shyness. :flap:

I believe you made it.