Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Steelers Vs Browns DVD (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3229)

24seven 12-28-2005 07:47 PM

Steelers Vs Browns DVD

Hey everyone.. I've compliled a dvd of this awesome game against the Clowns and thought I'd share it with everyone.. I chose to create a torrent file so everyone can share if possible. Will get it going a little quicker.. If your not sure on how to use torrents here is the directions:

First you will need a client.. I use BitComet and you can get it for free at http://www.BitComet.com . Install it then double click the torrent file in the attached zip file. It will open the program and you can choose your save location.. It's 1.38 gigs so make sure you have enough room on your hard drive where you save it to.. If you have a router you will have to open up some ports for it to run faster.. Choose whichever ports you want. Then click Preferences in BitComet and you can choose the port you opened.. It will then download.. and download..and download.. Once the download is complete you will have a folder called VIDEOTS.. You will need to use Nero Burning Rom to burn the files.. You open Nero and choose DVD template then DVD-VIDEO .. then click NEW.. Drag the files inside the folder or just drag the whole folder into the layout.. Just make sure all the files are in the VIDEOTS folder.. Once there in there click burn and your done.. Hope everyone enjoys it.. I included the Smackdown Silverback layed on the Clown on the field as well as a cut of the Larry Foote hit.. The game is from Directv's Shortcuts so there's no timeouts or huddles just plays.. Have fun and share away!!

tony hipchest 12-28-2005 08:01 PM

Re: Steelers Vs Browns DVD

thats cool 24seven, thanks. i have no idea what the hell i just read, but cool of you nevertheless. i will find someone to help me get it burnt.

Stlrs4Life 12-28-2005 08:03 PM

Would love to 24seven, but I am no computer genius. Anyway I can have you mail it to me, and I pay ya for it?

Of course for copywright reasons, I'm paying you for the Shipping of it, not the CD.

tony hipchest 12-28-2005 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life
Would love to 24seven, but I am no computer genius. Anyway I can have you mail it to me, and I pay ya for it?

actually that sounds so much easier!

24seven 12-28-2005 09:13 PM

Sure.. just pm your address and I'll be happy to email you info.. Don't worry about paying me.. the 30 cents i paid for the dvd isn't worth it.. Although stamps are going up 2 cents.. hmmmm lol.. just kidding..

clevestinks 12-28-2005 09:49 PM

Awesome, we were just saying that we would love to rewatch the game! rep points to you!

BlitzburghRockCity 12-28-2005 10:21 PM

No doubt rep points to you as well.. Thats awesome !! :tt:

SteelCityMan786 12-28-2005 11:12 PM

Good. Then I can watch the Jackass who hopped the fence's idioticy and Harrison Body Slamming him again and again.

Hammer67 12-29-2005 11:07 AM

All of that isn't as hard as it looks. If you can operate the Internet, you can burn a DVD. You just need a DVD burner and basic computer knowledge (opening and saving files, etc)

redst3 12-29-2005 11:14 AM

Actually they did not broadcast the actual slamming itself. They only showed it on the news.

How many of you guys out there actually collect these games on dvd or tape? I have been vidoeing what i can since 1984, and since we got Sunday Ticket in '99 I have most all of the games.