Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Prayer for my grandfather (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=32443)

devilsdancefloor 01-26-2009 07:05 PM

Prayer for my grandfather

Prayer for my grandfather who is 92 a WW2 vet and really great person. I got a call last night that he had been rushed to the hospital with problems breathing. He has pneumonia. What really scares me is my grandmother is 95 so please save room in your prayers for her also. They live in Lakeland flordia near tampa Grandpa always looked forward to the playoffs and the super bowl. I hope he gets to see a few more super bowls!

welder4pit 01-26-2009 07:11 PM

Re: Prayer for my grandfather

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilsdancefloor (Post 543757)
Prayer for my grandfather who is 92 a WW2 vet and really great person. I got a call last night that he had been rushed to the hospital with problems breathing. He has pneumonia. What really scares me is my grandmother is 95 so please save room in your prayers for her also. They live in Lakeland flordia near tampa Grandpa always looked forward to the playoffs and the super bowl. I hope he gets to see a few more super bowls!

count on my family

fansince'76 01-26-2009 07:13 PM

Your grandparents and the rest of your family has my thoughts and prayers, DDF. God bless.

HometownGal 01-26-2009 08:16 PM

I will definitely keep both of your grandparents in my thoughts and prayers, hon. I hope your grandfather gets well soon. Keep an eye on Grandma as she probably feels lost with your Grandpa being in the hospital!

Please keep us updated on how he is doing. :hug::hug::hug:

PAMillerGrrl83 01-26-2009 10:04 PM

My prayers are with your grandparents and family.

stlrtruck 01-26-2009 10:40 PM

May God's peace and comfort surround your family. And may His healing touch reach out to your grandfather.

GBMelBlount 01-26-2009 10:55 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandather Scott. Your grandparents, your family and you, are all in my prayers. Hang in there kiddo, OK? :hug:

devilsdancefloor 01-26-2009 10:56 PM

Thank you all it means alot! It is comforting knowing there are such great people out there like you all!

Galax Steeler 01-27-2009 04:48 AM

Thoughts and prayers.

devilsdancefloor 01-27-2009 07:19 PM

Update:

Well he is still in the hospital, but breathing on his own!Thank you for all your prayers!! He isnt out of the woods, but he is close enough to see the edge!