Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   kurt warner on biggest loser (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=32542)

eden 01-27-2009 07:14 PM

kurt warner on biggest loser

i just seen kurt warner on the tv show biggest loser could be omen :rofl:

stlrtruck 01-27-2009 08:43 PM

Re: kurt warner on biggest loser

Yeah, I saw that too.

I told my wife, "Too bad I have to root against him on Sunday, he's a good guy!"

NEPAsteeler 01-27-2009 08:51 PM

He really is a good guy. I have a lot of respect for him. That doesn't mean, however, that I don't want to see him getting pounded into the turf on Sunday though. :flap:

stlrtruck 01-27-2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEPAsteeler (Post 545043)
He really is a good guy. I have a lot of respect for him. That doesn't mean, however, that I don't want to see him getting pounded into the turf on Sunday though. :flap:

Yeah, I want him to be spitting up grass a week after the Super Bowl.

NEPAsteeler 01-27-2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlrtruck (Post 545076)
Yeah, I want him to be spitting up grass a week after the Super Bowl.

Amen to that. :chuckle:

eden 01-27-2009 09:37 PM

ya i think he is a heeluva guy to but i want him to have a face full of harrison and woodley i am so sick of hearing about there great offence :blah:

HometownGal 01-27-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEPAsteeler (Post 545043)

I'm with you NEPA. I've always loved and admired Kurt. He is a great person, an awesome husband and father, the model teammate and gamer and loves the Lord. When he isn't playing the Steelers, I am happy when he has a good game. However, on Sunday - I hope the Steelers embed that handsome face of his into the ground and have him begging for mercy.

NEPAsteeler 01-27-2009 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 545098)
I'm with you NEPA. I've always loved and admired Kurt. He is a great person, an awesome husband and father, the model teammate and gamer and loves the Lord. When he isn't playing the Steelers, I am happy when he has a good game. However, on Sunday - I hope the Steelers embed that handsome face of his into the ground and have him begging for mercy.

Can't argue with that! :tt03: :tt02:

IAWarnerFan 01-27-2009 09:57 PM

I've already seen one of my favorite all-time players on Dancing With The Stars (Jerry Rice). I wonder if he'll do that show as well? :popcorn:

eden 01-27-2009 09:58 PM

have u ever noticed none of the other teams give our guys credit like that :noidea: