Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Steelers Experience (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   My mini-Steelers Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=32610)

Carolina Steelers 01-28-2009 03:24 PM

My mini-Steelers Room

Not sure where to post this. Just thought I'll share my little room. Just got my Futon cover yesterday I got the carpet for christmas nice size carpet. I got a few things on the fireplace Desk clock, Heinz field, autograph mini-helmet Ward the picture was painted by a friend.

Hines4ever 01-28-2009 03:29 PM

Re: My mini-Steelers Room

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina Steelers (Post 545787)
Not sure where to post this. Just thought I'll share my little room. Just got my Futon cover yesterday I got the carpet for christmas nice size carpet. I got a few things on the fireplace Desk clock, Heinz field, autograph mini-helmet Ward the picture was painted by a friend.

Very nice.....where'd you find that awesome carpet???? I'm looking to eventually turn my rec room into a Steeler Room...er shrine...obsession....:laughing:

westcoastransplant 01-28-2009 03:33 PM

Where did you get the futon, NFL.com?

Carolina Steelers 01-28-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hines4ever (Post 545790)
Very nice.....where'd you find that awesome carpet???? I'm looking to eventually turn my rec room into a Steeler Room...er shrine...obsession....:laughing:

I got lucky on the carpet I think its like $500.00 on NFL.com. So I was going to buy a small carpet for like 100 or so but here in town at a shop some one special ordered this but when it cam in they didnt want it. So I payed 225.00 for this carpet.

Carolina Steelers 01-28-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by westcoastransplant (Post 545795)
Where did you get the futon, NFL.com?

Yea its a futon cover they just came out with it like a month ago. I was going to just buy a black fitted sheet. And put over it and add some throw pillows but a fitted sheet was hard to find without getting the whole bed set. So I picked this up from NFL.com

MACH1 01-28-2009 04:33 PM

Nice room.
I want the rug.

lambertlunaticfan 01-28-2009 07:19 PM

hi there carolina-thats a very nice steelers room,i thought i would share mine with you,i love looking at others steelers room....mine isnt much but i certainly proud of it...it used to be alot better before i started selling off my collection....but anyway i sure loved it:tt:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina Steelers (Post 545787)

KeiselPower99 01-28-2009 07:47 PM

I surely hope one day I can have a Steelers room like yalls.I will need somewhere to hang up my posters.pennets and figures.

Carolina Steelers 01-28-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan (Post 546091)
hi there carolina-thats a very nice steelers room,i thought i would share mine with you,i love looking at others steelers room....mine isnt much but i certainly proud of it...it used to be alot better before i started selling off my collection....but anyway i sure loved it:tt:

I have a Steeler room you got a Steeler Shrine (LOL) you got alot of neat stuff my wife said I could use the backroom but I cant go overboard with alot of crazy stuff. But when my son graduates from high school i will take his room over.

lambertlunaticfan 01-28-2009 08:17 PM

thats funny,thank you....i wouldnt go that far,but that was very nice to hear....im sure when your son moves out,yours will put mine to shame:tt:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carolina Steelers (Post 546155)
I have a Steeler room you got a Steeler Shrine (LOL) you got alot of neat stuff my wife said I could use the backroom but I cant go overboard with alot of crazy stuff. But when my son graduates from high school i will take his room over.