Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bruschi is ok, champs are just fine (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3282)

3 to be 4 12-31-2005 05:19 PM

Bruschi is ok, champs are just fine

it doesnt get better than this. Going into January, 3 trophy's already in the case, firing on all cylinders as we head into the stretch. Be VERY afraid. 4 out of 5 would certainly get them talking wouldnt it?

Suitanim 12-31-2005 05:20 PM

Re: Bruschi is ok, champs are just fine

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
it doesnt get better than this. Going into January, 3 trophy's already in the case, firing on all cylinders as we head into the stretch. Be VERY afraid. 4 out of 5 would certainly get them talking wouldnt it?

A secondary would help...

tony hipchest 12-31-2005 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 to be 4

thats too bad the only nfl fans who want to see this is patriot fans.

oh wait...i am eagerly anticipating another sb full of dink and dunk passes and the kicker being the hero. ZZZZZZZZZZ

Suitanim 12-31-2005 05:46 PM

I'm not gonna bag on the Pats too bad...they pulled out a better season by a game or two than I expected (namely because their Division fell apart so badly), and they are riding a 4 game win streak that will likely continue. However, there won't be any Super Bowl appearances for them this year.

clevestinks 12-31-2005 05:56 PM

Hate to admit, but theycame on strong, and now thier clicking. I don`t fear them as much as the past few years, but I wouldn`t underestimate them either

tony hipchest 12-31-2005 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
I'm not gonna bag on the Pats too bad...they pulled out a better season by a game or two than I expected (namely because their Division fell apart so badly), and they are riding a 4 game win streak that will likely continue. However, there won't be any Super Bowl appearances for them this year.

i predicted them to win their division with a 9-7 record, so they have exeded my expectations (of course i made that prediction before bruschi came back who i think is an integral part of their success) you cant discount a team with the ammount of success that they have in the playoffs or a team that can put in a lb at te and score every time.

steeler47 01-01-2006 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
A secondary would help...

And a running game !!

CantStop85 01-01-2006 04:45 PM

And a win versus the dolphins...

Yeah I know, I shouldn't be talking.

tony hipchest 01-01-2006 04:51 PM