Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My "Colts Fan" Husband and My Cookie Cake (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=32863)

PAMillerGrrl83 01-31-2009 12:58 AM

My "Colts Fan" Husband and My Cookie Cake
 
Hey everyone! My hubby got up for work this morning and started rummaging through my closet, I'm wodnering what in the heck he's doin. Well he goes in to shower before work and comes out dressed in this......

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...Picture001.jpg

Now he's supposed to be a die hard Colts fan but we see his true colors coming out. Also I got this cake for our Super Steelers Party on Sunday.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...Picture002.jpg

Steelcitygal87 01-31-2009 09:36 AM

Re: My "Colts Fan" Husband and My Cookie Cake
 
MEN...:shake01: Sooner or later their TRUE colors are revealed LOL...and his apparently are BLACK AND GOLD!!!! :thumbsup::wink02::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

Btw...LOVE the cake!

HERE WE GO STEELERS , HERE WE GO!!

lamberts-lost-tooth 01-31-2009 11:21 AM

Re: My "Colts Fan" Husband and My Cookie Cake
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PAMillerGrrl83 (Post 548380)
Hey everyone! My hubby got up for work this morning and started rummaging through my closet, I'm wodnering what in the heck he's doin. Well he goes in to shower before work and comes out dressed in this......

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...Picture001.jpg

Now he's supposed to be a die hard Colts fan but we see his true colors coming out. Also I got this cake for our Super Steelers Party on Sunday.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...Picture002.jpg

Got the same situation with my "Colts Fan" wife....and she will be wearing the Black & Gold tommorrow!!!!!!!:tt02::tt02::tt02:

steelersfanman92 01-31-2009 11:27 AM

Re: My "Colts Fan" Husband and My Cookie Cake
 
Those are just typical Colts fans living, in Indy I see that all the time once they lose they all become fans of other teams a lot of them suddenly have always like the Ravens because the Colts used to be in Baltimore

But at leasat all of you are teaching them who the right team to root for is

lamberts-lost-tooth 01-31-2009 11:46 AM

Re: My "Colts Fan" Husband and My Cookie Cake
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by steelersfanman92 (Post 548552)
Those are just typical Colts fans living, in Indy I see that all the time once they lose they all become fans of other teams a lot of them suddenly have always like the Ravens because the Colts used to be in Baltimore

But at leasat all of you are teaching them who the right team to root for is

Actually my wife has never lived in Indy...she is simply a peripheral NFL fan and likes Manning because when my son was four years old Manning took the time to talk with my son and sign a football for him.

Either way...she will be representing a "real" team tomorrow!

TeeJay 01-31-2009 06:18 PM

Re: My "Colts Fan" Husband and My Cookie Cake
 
Awesome cake....but who are the Speepers? :wink02:

I'm just a kidding with ya!!:thumbsup::tt03: Damn....That looks appetising...I can smell it from here, .....and with a nice dose of custard, hmmm........hot damn......

Benzbrother 01-31-2009 06:46 PM

Re: My "Colts Fan" Husband and My Cookie Cake
 
Hmm....wish my fiance were like that! She lives in Pittsburgh and for some reason (I think just in spite of me) can't stand the Steelers! In fact, in the AFC Championship 3 years ago she came over decked out in Broncos gear.....hmm....makes me wondered how I ever got mixed up with this crazy gal. haha

:tt::tt02:

Southern Steelers 05-02-2009 03:29 PM

Re: My "Colts Fan" Husband and My Cookie Cake
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzbrother (Post 548924)
Hmm....wish my fiance were like that! She lives in Pittsburgh and for some reason (I think just in spite of me) can't stand the Steelers! In fact, in the AFC Championship 3 years ago she came over decked out in Broncos gear.....hmm....makes me wondered how I ever got mixed up with this crazy gal. haha

:tt::tt02:

Man, you really ended up the winner on that game! She probably got naked in a hurry as we absolutely :helmet:the Broncos and she wanted to get that crap off of her.

SteelersMongol 05-03-2009 02:02 AM

Re: My "Colts Fan" Husband and My Cookie Cake
 
Converting em is always good right. My is not a fan of anything, well except Harry Potter book series, & she used 2 say she wouldn't want 2 wear anything with the Steelers logo & I can only mess with the kids when it comes 2 Steelers clothing. But I was able 2 get her Steelers hoodie from the Alyssa Milano clothing, & she loves it. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzbrother (Post 548924)
Hmm....wish my fiance were like that! She lives in Pittsburgh and for some reason (I think just in spite of me) can't stand the Steelers! In fact, in the AFC Championship 3 years ago she came over decked out in Broncos gear.....hmm....makes me wondered how I ever got mixed up with this crazy gal. haha

:tt::tt02:

It's the love at first sight, I'm telling U, man. :wink02:

SteelersMongol 05-03-2009 02:03 AM

Re: My "Colts Fan" Husband and My Cookie Cake
 
Converting em is always good right. My is not a fan of anything, well except Harry Potter book series, & she used 2 say she wouldn't want 2 wear anything with the Steelers logo & I can only mess with the kids when it comes 2 Steelers clothing. But I was able 2 get her Steelers hoodie from the Alyssa Milano clothing, & she loves it. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzbrother (Post 548924)
Hmm....wish my fiance were like that! She lives in Pittsburgh and for some reason (I think just in spite of me) can't stand the Steelers! In fact, in the AFC Championship 3 years ago she came over decked out in Broncos gear.....hmm....makes me wondered how I ever got mixed up with this crazy gal. haha

:tt::tt02:

It's the love at first sight, man. I'm telling U. :wink02:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum