Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Game Reporter (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Steelers vs. Cardinals SB XLIII Gameday Thread (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=32923)

tony hipchest 01-31-2009 07:03 PM

Steelers vs. Cardinals SB XLIII Gameday Thread

what a ride this year has been. im almost saddened to see it end. the past 2 weeks of pre-superbowl hype have breezed right by and soon the 08 season will be in the books. its been a pleasure to share the experience with all of my fellow SF members.

win or lose, its been one of the best seasons ever. however, its time to get this party started and kick some redbird ass!!!!

:tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

:drink:

less than 24 hours to go until we are officially the greatest team of all time.... again (not like we needed a 6th lombardi to validate that).

CAN NO LOSE.....!

Polamalu Princess 01-31-2009 07:10 PM

Re: Steelers vs. Cardinald SB XLIII gameday Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 549017)
what a ride this year has been. im almost saddened to see it end. the past 2 weeks of pre-superbowl hype have breezed right by and soon the 08 season will be in the books. its been a pleasure to share the experience with all of my fellow SF members.

win or lose, its been one of the best seasons ever. however, its time to get this party started and kick some redbird ass!!!!

less than 24 hours to go until we are officially the greatest team of all time.... again (not like we needed a 6th lombardi to validate that).

CAN NO LOSE.....!

I am with you there! We will win!!:tt03: I just cannot wait.

Steelcitygal87 01-31-2009 07:14 PM

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::drink:

Preacher 01-31-2009 07:27 PM

We can NO lose!!

Harrison92 01-31-2009 07:38 PM

Quote:

CAN NO LOSE.....!

I hate to see it end too but I'm so proud of the team! There's going to be some job openings after the game to clean up all that birdshit off the field:rofl:

SteelCityKing 01-31-2009 07:41 PM

win or lose, it will be one hell of a dvd to pick up in the next month or so. a complete recap of this ultimate season. i can't wait.

i'm actually calling off work tonight so i can prep for my party tomorrow. i'm THAT amped about it that i'll poop on my stupid part time job for some Steeler love. =)

Steeler in Carolina 01-31-2009 08:32 PM

Re: Steelers vs. Cardinals SB XLIII Gameday Thread

21 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

stillers4me 01-31-2009 08:52 PM

I feel like it's the night before a battle........... I wonder if the guys feel like that, too. I wonder if they have a hard time sleeping on a night like tonight.

Pittsburghfan 01-31-2009 08:54 PM

Thanks Tony! Got a new quote in the sig. It should be our super bowl motto.. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

BTW: 1,000th post

MACH1 01-31-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

CAN NO LOSE.....!

Butterflies are starting to flutter a lil bit here. :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03: