Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   obama nut hugging (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=33091)

Vincent 02-02-2009 06:52 AM

obama nut hugging

Apologies if this was addressed elsewhere.

WTF does bho have to do with this victory? In my wildest imagination I can't fathom why Dan had to thank obama for anything.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and free to express it. The issue is relevance here. I don't see it.

HometownGal 02-02-2009 07:54 AM

Re: obama nut hugging

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 553181)
Apologies if this was addressed elsewhere.

WTF does bho have to do with this victory? In my wildest imagination I can't fathom why Dan had to thank obama for anything.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and free to express it. The issue is relevance here. I don't see it.

While I was a little shocked myself to hear Mr. Rooney thanking Obama, really - it's no big deal. I can thank Mr. Obama for publicly stating that he would be pulling for the Steelers in last night's game, but beyond that, I don't see why he was mentioned.

Michael Keller 02-02-2009 07:59 AM

Oh well some people thank God and I think thats great but some people think Oboma is the savior and perhaps Dan thnks so.

stillers4me 02-02-2009 09:14 AM

Not even the Obama lovefest can spoil my enjoyment watching the Steelers hoist that trophy!

KeiselPower99 02-02-2009 09:29 AM

It was not needed.

atlsteelers 02-02-2009 03:14 PM

i thought it was great than dan gave some props to obama.

tony hipchest 02-02-2009 03:25 PM

change....

embrace it.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold 02-02-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 554192)
change....

embrace it.

lol...change! LMFAO, do we really need to go into this? Adopting a vast majority of Bush's failed policies. Now that's change!

SteelCurtain7 02-02-2009 05:13 PM

Although I didn't vote for Obama, I really don't have a problem with what Mr. Rooney said. It's his forum for that time, so I respect it. :cool:

fansince'76 02-02-2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain7 (Post 554384)
Although I didn't vote for Obama, I really don't have a problem with what Mr. Rooney said. It's his forum for that time, so I respect it. :cool:

I agree - I voted for "the other guy" as well, but I respect Dan too much to nitpick over what he said.