Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fun House (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Patriots coach Bill Belichick caught taping the Cardinals’ taping of the Steelers’ pr (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=33494)

SteelersMongol 02-05-2009 10:29 PM

Patriots coach Bill Belichick caught taping the Cardinals’ taping of the Steelers’ pr

Quote:

TAMPA BAY — New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick is facing a new suspension today after he was caught videotaping the Arizona Cardinals, who were taping the Pittsburgh Steelers pre-Super Bowl practice. “I just figured, there’s no way the Cardinals are good enough to get into the Super Bowl on their own,” Belichick said. “So I figure they must be doing something illegal. Taping is obviously the way to go on that, trust me. So then I was like, ‘Damn, they must do the best job of taping you’ve ever seen.’ And they do.” Belichick said that his tapes have revealed that the Cardinals use multiple angles of different cameras, zoom lenses, and they have a fancy little deal they do where the screen sort of melts, like on episodes of ‘Home Improvement.’ “It’s really a pretty amazing system,” Belichick continued. “I’m going to spend the rest of the offseason trying to figure out how they did this cool thing where it makes it look like the players are running at half-speed. That seems like something that would really help us analyze in the future.”

http://www.serioussportsnewsnetwork....-practice.html
:chuckle:

Steelersfanforlife 02-05-2009 10:38 PM

Re: Patriots coach Bill Belichick caught taping the Cardinals’ taping of the Steelers

LOL

drizze99 02-05-2009 11:05 PM

Re: Patriots coach Bill Belichick caught taping the Cardinals’ taping of the Steelers

LMAO

jev7452 02-05-2009 11:28 PM

hahahah

IndyColtsSBXLI 02-06-2009 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersMongol (Post 558450)
:chuckle:

That's inexcusable (referring to your sig) how is that not an ejection?????

St33lersguy 02-06-2009 02:12 PM

Bellicheater would know a lot about that

SteelersMongol 02-06-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyColtsSBXLI (Post 558628)

:noidea: no idea where u going with this :popcorn:

devilsdancefloor 02-06-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

hmmm please Marvin harrison had a GUN he owned used to shoot a man in the hand. Marvin should have not been able to play in ANY games since a weapon he owned was used in a shooting! Philly DA hasnt finished filing charges BUT we know the gun registered to him was used to shoot another man. So please go back to the dolts forum and talk about how you are gonn ahave another 12 win season and choke in the playoffs!

And he did not get ejected because he never hit him with a closed fist and the only reason he got a flag was cause he didnt stop after the whistle. beside i would have been besides myself IF someoene was trying to take out my knees!

IndyColtsSBXLI 02-07-2009 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilsdancefloor (Post 559528)
hmmm please Marvin harrison had a GUN he owned used to shoot a man in the hand. Marvin should have not been able to play in ANY games since a weapon he owned was used in a shooting! Philly DA hasnt finished filing charges BUT we know the gun registered to him was used to shoot another man. So please go back to the dolts forum and talk about how you are gonn ahave another 12 win season and choke in the playoffs!

And he did not get ejected because he never hit him with a closed fist and the only reason he got a flag was cause he didnt stop after the whistle. beside i would have been besides myself IF someoene was trying to take out my knees!

Haha he wasent he was sitting on the ground, while the Steeler punched him then proceded to push him on his back, then went after him again.

fansince'76 02-07-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

For the same reason Adrian Wilson taking a swing at Hines Ward wasn't, perhaps? :coffee: