Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Steelers Experience (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Steelers signing autos in the Pittsburgh area (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=33621)

Benzbrother 02-08-2009 04:32 PM

Steelers signing autos in the Pittsburgh area

Pretty pumped I just picked up tickets to go to signings with Ryan Clark and James Harrison next weekend! Does anybody else know of any Steelers signing in the Pittsburgh area in the next few weeks? Thanks guys! :tt:

Stu Pidasso 02-08-2009 05:08 PM

Re: Steelers signing autos in the Pittsburgh area

Benz, where they going to be, and how much are tickets?

Benzbrother 02-08-2009 07:22 PM

Ryan Clark is gonna be at the Pittsburgh Mills Mall on Friday (Feb 13) - $18 for photos/mini helmets
James Harrison is gonna be at the Ross Park Mall on Sunday (Feb 15) - $70 for photos/mini helmets

Tickets are extra if you want larger items/inscriptions signed.

steelpride12 02-08-2009 07:31 PM

Man im gonna make an appearance for sure!

Benzbrother 02-08-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelpride12 (Post 560788)
Man im gonna make an appearance for sure!

Yea you definitely should. Just make sure to get your tickets because I know they only sell a certain number of them. I ran around like nuts today making sure I hit up both stores to get them in time.

Honestly, I don't know if they'll sell out or not, but I wasn't taking any chances haha :tt:

tyler289 02-08-2009 07:34 PM

James Harrison and Jack Lambert are going to be at the Hagerstown Mall (not sure which store) (Hagerstown, MD) in April.

Stu Pidasso 02-11-2009 10:24 PM

Sorry, I'd love to meet James Harrison, but $70 to have him write his name is just too much.

Benzbrother 02-11-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu Pidasso (Post 563206)
Sorry, I'd love to meet James Harrison, but $70 to have him write his name is just too much.

Yea, $70 seemed a bit much to me too, but I figured this would probably be the only chance I ever got to get his sig. Unfortunately, getting as many autographs of my fav players as I can is a sever weakness of mine so I broke down and bought the ticket. I mean, I guess its not tooo bad for the Def. POY and the record holder for longest super bowl play :tt:

iloveben7 02-11-2009 10:51 PM

wow that's a lot of money for an autograph. i prefer to just get them at training camp. i think i'd only pay that money for Ben

Benzbrother 02-12-2009 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iloveben7 (Post 563213)
wow that's a lot of money for an autograph. i prefer to just get them at training camp. i think i'd only pay that money for Ben

lol I would imagine you would pay much, much more for Ben. I would love to get some at training camp some year but it seems like I can never go because of either school/work. Oh well...maybe some year I'll make it out