Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Prayers Please (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=33632)

hindes204 02-09-2009 12:27 AM

Prayers Please

I am reaching out to the Steeler Nation to pray for my best friend.....fellow Air Force Veteran, and Pittsburgh Native, Mike. He has been wrongly accused, and convicted of a crime he did not commit. I wholeheartedly believe in our justice system but this time it has failed to see the truth. You can read his story here if you like www.justiceformike.net

hindes204 02-09-2009 12:32 AM

Re: Prayers Please

Also, i forgot to mention, they are currently raffling off a steelers basket, with a big ben autographed football among other things, to help pay for legal fees associated with the appeal process...please let me know if you are interested and i will get you in touch with Mikes mother, who is tirelessly working on freeing her innocent son

SteelCurtain7 02-09-2009 01:02 AM

Praying for Mike, for God's will, and for justice to be served. :cool:

mlubas2 02-09-2009 03:35 AM

Thanks Shawn!!! The more we get the word out, the closer we get to starting the appeal process! I'll be seeing Mike tonight and will let him know you're spreading the word!

stlrtruck 02-09-2009 08:04 AM

This past week in one of my bible studies I was reminded of Joseph's time in prison after being sold as a slave by his brothers. Joseph needed to go through those trials and tribulations to make him a better man when God needed him to be the better man.

So we must trust in the Lord that God has a purpose for this trial and the tribulation Mike is going through now.

I will pray that the Lord give him Peace and Comfort and I can also pray that Mike understand that all things are for the betterment of God's kingdom - have faith and know that the Lord God is with you!!!

TroysBadDawg 02-09-2009 01:27 PM

My prayers for the family and that justice is served

PAMillerGrrl83 02-09-2009 06:30 PM

Prayers for his family and that justice be served!

hindes204 02-09-2009 06:52 PM

Here is the contents of the basket they are raffling off as a fund raiser for legal fees....please let me know if you are interested...pm me or email me at hindes204@yahoo.com

Renowned-two-time Super Bowl Quarterback-27 year-old #7-Ben Roethlisberger autographed this regulation game ball (Certificate fo Authenticity) that tops off the list of Steeler 'Goodies' including 'his-n-hers' Big Ben Steel Fired Grill sweatshirts, a lithographed action picture of #43 Troy Polamalu, Steeler helmet-logo decorative license plate, Steeler Stryo cooler (with a 12-pack of Michelob Lite!)-and-what better real collectible 'goodie' to have than an official Reebok Locker Room Super Bowl XLIII Championship T-shirt and hat!!! (Retail Value: PRICELE$$-Donated by the Pittsburgh Steelers and Steeler Friends from everywhere!)

Moderators...im not sure if this is allowed, advertising this raffle, if not let me know...im just trying to get as much word out about this as i can...also, if there is anywhere else i can post this thread to get more exposure let me know

everyone else, thank you dearly for the prayers

GBMelBlount 02-10-2009 09:03 PM

I will be praying for Mike.

Polamalu Princess 02-11-2009 08:51 PM

Praying and always praying.