Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Art Gallery (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Steelers Tattoos (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=33667)

StainlessStill 02-09-2009 10:13 PM

Steelers Tattoos
 
Hey guys, I was wonderin' if any of you have some Steelers ink to show off, and to show the pride and love you have for the Black and Gold.

I currently have the 5 Lombardi Trophys and the Steelers symbol in between them. I am going thursday to add the 6th and also getting a big Terrible Towel. I will post pics when it's all said and done.

Would love to see the art that goes with Bleeding Black and Gold!

Big7BenHOF 02-09-2009 10:27 PM

Re: Steelers Tattoo's
 
Steelers logo on my calf.

beer72 02-09-2009 10:28 PM

Re: Steelers Tattoo's
 
2 Attachment(s)
Ive seen these on the net thought they looked good so i kept them

Mags87 02-09-2009 10:46 PM

Re: Steelers Tattoo's
 
3 diamonds on my right calf. first tattoo. scheduled after they beat Baltimore and won a trip to 43

StainlessStill 02-09-2009 10:47 PM

Re: Steelers Tattoo's
 
Nice.... my dad had the 4 trophy's for as long as I can remember and added the 5th in '05, and that was when I had my one piece. Can't wait to show it off.

Big7BenHOF 02-09-2009 11:02 PM

Re: Steelers Tattoo's
 
Mine was a pain in the ass to get, because I'm 15, so I had to find someone to do it illegally. shhhh :wave:

xFreeWord420x 02-10-2009 12:34 AM

Re: Steelers Tattoo's
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big7BenHOF (Post 561650)
Mine was a pain in the ass to get, because I'm 15, so I had to find someone to do it illegally. shhhh :wave:

Being that Im a huge Steelers fan, and a Union Ironworker.. I am getting Steely McBeam walking the beam on my left shoulder.. I have also been planning to get a 3/4 sleeve on my left arm, and just never had any ideas of what it should be... but now I discovered it is going to be about my Steelers!

On a side not, I was going to get the Steely McBeam, but my g/f told me I should get something for my daughter first.. so I am getting a portrait of her.

Steelcitygal87 02-10-2009 06:58 AM

Re: Steelers Tattoo's
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xFreeWord420x (Post 561674)
Being that Im a huge Steelers fan, and a Union Ironworker.. I am getting Steely McBeam walking the beam on my left shoulder.. I have also been planning to get a 3/4 sleeve on my left arm, and just never had any ideas of what it should be... but now I discovered it is going to be about my Steelers!

On a side not, I was going to get the Steely McBeam, but my g/f told me I should get something for my daughter first.. so I am getting a portrait of her.

Steely McBeam certainly would have fit you.

Steelcitygal87 02-10-2009 07:01 AM

Re: Steelers Tattoos
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StainlessStill (Post 561630)
Hey guys, I was wonderin' if any of you have some Steelers ink to show off, and to show the pride and love you have for the Black and Gold.

I currently have the 5 Lombardi Trophys and the Steelers symbol in between them. I am going thursday to add the 6th and also getting a big Terrible Towel. I will post pics when it's all said and done.

Would love to see the art that goes with Bleeding Black and Gold!

Those all sound very cool:thumbsup:...can't wait to see the pics!

Benzbrother 02-10-2009 08:30 AM

Re: Steelers Tattoos
 
Some pretty sweet ideas....I have a few but no Steelers :( I'm still looking for the right one before I get it. Wanna do this one up right!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum