Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Sean Taylor, What the........ (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3458)

clevestinks 01-07-2006 08:35 PM

Sean Taylor, What the........

Spitting in another mans face? Talk about jeapordizing your team chances to win. I can`t believe that he can`t and won`t be suspended. Just a fine, and the NFL talks about role models. How is just giving a multi millionaire a fine helping? Makes his teammates be pissed at him, suspend him. How much lower does it get than spitting in another mans face?

Livinginthe past 01-07-2006 08:36 PM

Re: Sean Taylor, What the........

He had big question marks at college level over his temperament. These teams that keep drafting quality of play over quality of character will eventually pay the price.

NM

83-Steelers-43 01-07-2006 08:37 PM

Maybe if he dresses up with Clinton Portis and makes an ass out of himself on ESPN the NFL won't fine him as much?

Koopa 01-07-2006 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
Spitting in another mans face? Talk about jeapordizing your team chances to win. I can`t believe that he can`t and won`t be suspended. Just a fine, and the NFL talks about role models. How is just giving a multi millionaire a fine helping? Makes his teammates be pissed at him, suspend him. How much lower does it get than spitting in another mans face?

he knew he wouldn't cost them the game cause he probably knows about chris simms in big games.

SteelR1 01-07-2006 08:52 PM

Stupid!!!!! He will get his one day, no class!!

BlitzburghRockCity 01-07-2006 09:02 PM

what an ass !!

3 to be 4 01-07-2006 09:16 PM

i blame it on Marcus Vick

Prosdo 01-07-2006 09:17 PM

Very bad move by Taylor. No need for him to do stuff like that.

Sharkissle29 01-07-2006 09:26 PM

yea thats pretty bad

Ambridge 01-07-2006 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelR1
Stupid!!!!! He will get his one day, no class!!

Taylor could be getting his sooner than later.

Taylor still has to appear in a Florida court in the offseason on the charge of aggravated assault with a firearm.
I believe the prosecutor isn't offering any plea deal for and if convicted the punishment is a mandatory-minimum three year sentence.