Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Obama Deception (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=34914)

PisnNapalm 03-30-2009 09:56 AM

The Obama Deception

Put on your tin foil hat and watch. It's nearly 2 hours long and I'll admit some of it is hard to believe but.... It does put many things into perspective. It does outline the lies and deceit that has already taken place by this administration.

[YOUTUBE]eAaQNACwaLw[/YOUTUBE]

Post your thoughts afterward....

steelwall 03-30-2009 10:27 AM

Re: The Obama Deception

Quote:

Originally Posted by PisnNapalm (Post 584862)
Put on your tin foil hat and watch. It's nearly 2 hours long and I'll admit some of it is hard to believe but.... It does put many things into perspective. It does outline the lies and deceit that has already taken place by this administration.

[YOUTUBE]eAaQNACwaLw[/YOUTUBE]

Post your thoughts afterward....

Man this is the 2nd thread that you posted that I can't see the video, what is it hosted on? Maybe cause I'm in China? Sounds interesting though.

revefsreleets 03-30-2009 10:44 AM

2 hours? Can't someone cull out some Cliff's Notes or something?

fansince'76 03-30-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelwall (Post 584871)
Man this is the 2nd thread that you posted that I can't see the video, what is it hosted on? Maybe cause I'm in China? Sounds interesting though.

It's on YouTube. Does the Chinese government have a moratorium on YouTube?

PisnNapalm 03-30-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 584909)

Yes. The Chinese government has banned Youtube.com from it's internet access.

stlrtruck 03-30-2009 01:37 PM

I watched that video last week and I'll just say that it's very enlightening.

steelwall 03-30-2009 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 584909)

This is weird, they must have I mean literally just done this I was watching stuff on youtube here like last week.

trauben 03-30-2009 02:46 PM

I haven't seen it yet, but based on the lies and deceit in the campaign? This is the Chicago machinery we're talking about, why would it surprise anyone?

BrandonCarr39 03-30-2009 03:24 PM

Excellent video! Chronicles how the bankers and the wealthy elite are the REAL people controlling the strings behind the curtains.

PisnNapalm 03-30-2009 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelwall (Post 584942)
This is weird, they must have I mean literally just done this I was watching stuff on youtube here like last week.

From the New York Times::

Quote:

China: YouTube Again Accessible
Article Tools Sponsored By
By EDWARD WONG
Published: March 27, 2009

The Chinese government has lifted its block of YouTube, the popular video-sharing Web site run by Google. On Friday, people in Beijing access the site without using special software to enter it through a proxy server, a common way of getting around Internet walls put up by the government. Google said Tuesday that China had blocked YouTube but that it did not know why. The block came during a week when China was criticizing an Internet video, released by the Tibetan government in exile and put up on YouTube and other Web sites, that showed Chinese security officers beating handcuffed Tibetans.
Apparently it isn't lifted everywhere yet.