Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Seahawks still crying (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=35041)

Mags87 04-05-2009 08:15 PM

Seahawks still crying
 
i went to Vegas this past week (running away from the damn flood) and since its the desert, i was walkin around in shorts. i have a Steelers emblem tatooed on my right calf and i was surprised with all the seasquawk fans calling me a cheater. kinda ridiculous i thought

KeiselPower99 04-05-2009 08:40 PM

Re: Seahawks still crying
 
At least the Cards fan aint doing that crap yet.

Havik 04-05-2009 08:52 PM

Re: Seahawks still crying
 
The 21-0 ass whooping they got in 2007 should have shut them up, but Seahawk fans apparently don't know how to move on. It's easier for them to make excuses rather than accept that they lost and judging from last years 4-12 record probably won't be seeing another Super Bowl for quite some time, if ever.

steelerchad 04-05-2009 09:21 PM

Re: Seahawks still crying
 
The funny thing about it is the game wasn't even close. SB XL was one sided. There were a couple of close calls that went our way, but they weren't bad calls they were close calls.

If I remember correctly, we were kneeling out the clock inside the red zone up 21-10. We could have tacked on even more points at the end. I believe their only TD came on a bad pick by Ben that put them in great position just before half time.

Since their offense only scored 3 points on their own, I would like to know how exactly they planned on scoring at least 2 more TD's to win, with or without the REF's help.

And even if they did, we wouldn't have been running out the clock in the red zone at the end, we would have been scoring again.

Maybe their team should have shown up to play, instead of complaining about the officiating. I would almost have a little sympathy if it was one obvious blown call that cost them in a tight game, but come on. It was a no contest. TKO.

mesaSteeler 04-05-2009 09:23 PM

Re: Seahawks still crying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KeiselPower99 (Post 587007)
At least the Cards fan aint doing that crap yet.

Oh yes they are.

"It wasn't a catch. His feet weren't down. The Steelers bought the refs. You cheated."

Whine, Whine, Whine etc. etc. etc.

I hear that crap all the time from the ignorant Turdnial fans.

Godfather 04-05-2009 09:27 PM

Re: Seahawks still crying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by steelerchad (Post 587020)
The funny thing about it is the game wasn't even close. SB XL was one sided. There were a couple of close calls that went our way, but they weren't bad calls they were close calls.

If I remember correctly, we were kneeling out the clock inside the red zone up 21-10. We could have tacked on even more points at the end. I believe their only TD came on a bad pick by Ben that put them in great position just before half time.

Since their offense only scored 3 points on their own, I would like to know how exactly they planned on scoring at least 2 more TD's to win, with or without the REF's help.

And even if they did, we wouldn't have been running out the clock in the red zone at the end, we would have been scoring again.

Maybe their team should have shown up to play, instead of complaining about the officiating. I would almost have a little sympathy if it was one obvious blown call that cost them in a tight game, but come on. It was a no contest. TKO.

Butbutbut...every time they made a big play they got flagged. It's irrelevant that every time they made a big play they committed a blatant penalty.

Refresher: Their favorite whines are the offensive pass interference call and the holding call on Locklear. The OPI call wiped out a touchdown and they settled for a field goal....but OPI was a point of emphasis that year and they should have known it by the Super Bowl. The holding call was not only blatant, but they had another lineman with two fistfuls of Casey Hampton's jersey. Even the pro-Seasquawk announcers said "That's gonna get called every time." The holding call wiped out a first and goal and led to Ike's interception which led to the gadget play so the holding call cost Seattle the game. Too bad for them it was the right call so they should blame themselves and not the refs.

fansince'76 04-05-2009 09:29 PM

Re: Seahawks still crying
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mesaSteeler (Post 587022)
Oh yes they are.

"It wasn't a catch. His feet weren't down. The Steelers bought the refs. You cheated."

Whine, Whine, Whine etc. etc. etc.

I hear that crap all the time from the ignorant Turdnial fans.

The same "loyal fans" that needed two extensions by the NFL to sell enough tickets to avoid a local TV blackout of a home playoff game, I presume? :coffee:

MaidenIndiana 04-05-2009 09:32 PM

Re: Seahawks still crying
 
Let em cry! What... do they really think that if they cry long and hard enough we'll give them the Lombardi trophey????? YEAH RIGHT:tt03:

KitsapSteve 04-05-2009 09:37 PM

Re: Seahawks still crying
 
I have to say I live in the greater Seattle area, Being a pure blooded-Bleed Black and Gold, These Sea-Chicken Fans have severe issues, Every sports team but the new Soccer team SUCK...And when it comes to SB XL wow, they cant get over it, but this season, for me was a laugher for me, watching these Sea-Chicken Fans crawl into their holes,, crying,, so once again we make it to Super Bowls Sea-Chicken ,, start over....

CPanther95 04-05-2009 09:52 PM

Re: Seahawks still crying
 
They had one season. They shot their wad, and they know it's going to be a long time before they get another chance.

Let 'em whine. I'll be happy when fans from all NFC teams can whine that we stole a championship from them.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum