Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Eminem's new video slams Romo, Simpson, Palin and others (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=35108)

tony hipchest 04-08-2009 11:37 PM

Eminem's new video slams Romo, Simpson, Palin and others

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0738291/

Quote:

Nobody is safe from Eminem's mockery in "We Made You," the first video from his forthcoming album Relapse — including Jessica Simpson, Lindsay Lohan and Gov. Sarah Palin.

The video opens with the rapper lampooning Rock of Love's guylinered "love"-seeker Bret Michaels and a full-figured, cheeseburger-devouring Simpson in her famous Daisy Dukes. Also on Shady's "To Skewer" list are Kim Kardashian showing off her glutes, a bustier-wearing Palin and Lohan polishing Samantha Ronson's tonsils.

Watch the battery of celebrity bashing after the jump.
gotta love the republican outrage-

http://streetknowledge.wordpress.com...listens-to-it/

Quote:

He Represents The Lowest Form Of Entertainment In This Country. No One Over 25 Listens To It”

-bill oreily (who seems to blast "free speech" and within a few minutes seems to shows less outrage against the kid in pgh who blasted 3 cops)

right after oreilly blasted eminem, for using simple rights of free speech he goes into a segment of the pgh cop killer who was obviously demonstrating his right to bear arms. bill pretty much calls him a nutjob and moves on.

he showed 10X more outrage towards eminem blasting his girl sarah. this can only mean rush will show the sheep 20X more outrage.

freedom of speech = bad
ak-47's = good

gotta love the hypocricy. anyways the video is pretty funny. eminem has always been an "equal opportunity offender" and stiffs like bill need to pull their head out of their ass.

xfl2001fan 04-09-2009 06:11 AM

Re: Eminem's new video slams Romo, Simpson, Palin and others

Now I've got to see this video. I'm torn on Eminem as an artist...because at times it feels like he's trying to come off as thug...and then there is "My Name Is" It's like he's a white cross between Snoop and Weird Al. Scary :chuckle:

Bill is a moron. All you do when you slam an artist like Eminem is make yourself a target. What's really odd to me is trying to envision Bill listening to Rap/Hip Hop music when this song comes on. I just can't see Billy O "smoking smoking...sipping on Gin & Juice" with his mind on his money and his money on his mind. :sofunny:

revefsreleets 04-09-2009 07:59 AM

I don't listen to rap, so this means nothing to me one way or another...

Hammer67 04-09-2009 08:00 AM

Bill is just part of an older generation that doesn't have any comprehension of today's music and culture. I do happen to agree with him that rap and the stuff Eminem puts out there doesn't have any cultural value and can be quite demeaning, but, I think satire is most of Eminem's schtick.

O'Reilly has a lot of views I agree with, and many more that I don't...it's the things like this where he over reacts that make me shake my head. He just sold a lot more Eminenm albulms by even mentioning it...

jev7452 04-09-2009 08:42 AM

pretty funny video i guess though

X-Terminator 04-09-2009 08:50 AM

It should come as no surprise that O'Reilly got his panties in a bunch over this. I personally don't see what the big deal is.

KeiselPower99 04-09-2009 09:05 AM

I thought he retired? I never cared for him and he does nothing for me musically. He is nothing more then a shock artist.

steelreserve 04-09-2009 11:31 AM

People are still paying attention to Eminem?

Is it 1998?

KeiselPower99 04-09-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelreserve (Post 588217)
People are still paying attention to Eminem?

Is it 1998?

Before ya know it the boy band crap will start again.

SCSTILLER 04-09-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeiselPower99 (Post 588259)
Before ya know it the boy band crap will start again.

NKOTB is touring again :sissies: