Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   ** The War Room 2012 ** (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   D. Lebeau told J. Laurinaitis... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=35269)

tony hipchest 04-17-2009 12:09 PM

D. Lebeau told J. Laurinaitis...

...he hopes he falls to #32 and would love to have him on the team. (as per james' weekly spot on sirius).

theres some scouting the rest of the league is sure to use and slide him a bit up their boards.

BehindSteelCurtain 04-17-2009 12:12 PM

Re: D. Lebeau told J. Laurinitus...

That would be the best...Our LBs would be unstoppable for years to come...

Harrison, Timmons, Laurinitis, Woodley

revefsreleets 04-17-2009 12:15 PM

"He sucks and will be a bust"

< OSU hatah's >

I actually pray that some GM's in the NFL are stupid enough to lay off Lil Animal beacuse is combine 40 was a little slow...

tony hipchest 04-17-2009 12:26 PM

im thinking lebeaus little stamp of approval just gave the green light to alot of teams and made james a little bit more money.

when lebeau talks, poor scouting and drafting teams like detroit should listen.

if he was there at 31 im sure patriots would be striking a deal with arizona for the pick.

lilyoder6 04-17-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 591533)
"He sucks and will be a bust"

< OSU hatah's >

I actually pray that some GM's in the NFL are stupid enough to lay off Lil Animal beacuse is combine 40 was a little slow...

i just want the steelers to draft james..

so i can bust out the old road warriors shoulder pads, with the spikes... paint it black and gold and wear it to games.. :tt02:

KeiselPower99 04-17-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilyoder6 (Post 591563)
i just want the steelers to draft james..

so i can bust out the old road warriors shoulder pads, with the spikes... paint it black and gold and wear it to games.. :tt02:

HELL YEA!!!! WHAT A RUSH!!!!

Give It To Abercrombie 04-17-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeiselPower99 (Post 591572)
HELL YEA!!!! WHAT A RUSH!!!!

Legion of DOOM :helmet:

ShutDown24 04-17-2009 09:19 PM

At 32, he certainly wouldn't be the best player available. But I really like Laurinaitis. It would be a cool pick; there are just a few problems.

1. If there is any position the Steelers don't need help at it's probably linebacker.

2. Laurinaitis' stock has been rising again. Even with what is widely considered to be second round talent he'll most likely be gone by pick 32 due to the stupidity of the draft process.

3. The last I knew Dick LeBeau wasn't the sole voice in the Steelers war room.

Just seems like more of a smokescreen than any legitimate sentiment. I mean come on, how many pro bowl caliber linebackers named James do we need?

St33lersguy 04-17-2009 09:26 PM

Alright GMs slide lauranitis up draft boards. As much as most of you guys want him & as much as adding him to the LB can make it unstoppable for years, I rather have the Steelers strengthen weaknesses & areas that need depth like a better OL or a younger DL.

lilyoder6 04-17-2009 10:16 PM

road warriors all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!