Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Looking for some Owners (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3533)

Steel - X 01-09-2006 04:55 PM

Looking for some Owners

This is a new league I am starting but I need Active owners only. PM me or reply in this thread. I am not expecting you to show up to the draft just submit a list to me before the draft.

I am looking for owners that want to try out a new type of Dynasty League. This maybe a little different from some other leagues you have been in though. I want to make this league different from my other leagues.

Some of my ideas as of right now.

- Keep an Entire Starting Roster except for your first round pick from the previous year.
- Weekly Prizes will be awarded
- 2 Head to Head games a week, not the playoffs
- Defensive Players
- 12 Team League
- Cost is up in the air right now I am thinking 80-100 which will be paid as the season goes on not up front.
- Every owner that joins the league will have to add a unique rule before the season starts (just first season). Maybe from something you have seen from one of your leagues or something you have wanted to see in a league.
(Example - (can not be used) Every time a Browns player (on someone's team) that is the highest scoring player for his position that week everyone owes that owner a $1)

So if this is something that interests you let me know. I would like to know by the end of January so I can get it started. I ONLY WANT OWNERS THAT ARE GOING TO BE ACTIVE!!!! So anyone you know that fits ALL this criteria can join first come first serve. If you are out you are out.

Motley Nate 01-09-2006 04:57 PM

Re: Looking for some Owners

I'd be interested in that Steel.

Steel - X 01-09-2006 05:00 PM

Alright my man pm me with your email addy. I will put you down. I need your favorite team that will be your dynasty name.

Motley Nate 01-09-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel - X
Alright my man pm me with your email addy. I will put you down. I need your favorite team that will be your dynasty name.

Is it any surprise that it'll be Bengals? :sofunny:

Steel - X 01-10-2006 07:38 AM

I guess not.

Man_Of_Steel 01-11-2006 07:53 PM

I'd be interested but I like leagues without defensive players. I'd also like to be able to pick a new team every year, maybe a 1 player keeper. Peace out.

Steel - X 01-12-2006 11:48 AM

Well like I said this is going to be a different type of league if it doesnt please you then you can look elswehere.