Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   bho is what he is (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=35604)

Vincent 04-30-2009 08:46 AM

bho is what he is

baraka hussein obama is revealing his true colors. He is selling out Israel, coddling up to all of our enemies, all of which sets the stage for our demise. Wonder how many liberal Jews that voted for him still support him. Yeah, probably all of them.

I have hesitated to say this but his actions now demonstrate his satanic nature… http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/comparet/comp7.html

“But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit upon his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered in his presence, and he will separate the people as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left. “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. Matthew 25: 31-34 NLT

He goes on to tell how the SHEEP NATIONS are given the Kingdom prepared for them from the foundation of the world while the GOAT NATIONS are cast into the fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Se...=0&item=131107
Report: Intelligence Warns Israel is now an ‘Obstacle to Obama'
Iyar 5, 5769, 29 April 09 09:49
by Gil Ronen

(IsraelNN.com) According to a classified intelligence assessment handed to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, U.S. President Barack Obama and his senior advisors wish to “incrementally diminish U.S. strategic cooperation with Israel.”

A report in World Tribune quoted an Israeli source familiar with the intelligence assessment who said that "Obama wants to make friends with our worst enemies and [those who were] until now the worst enemies of the United States. Under this policy,” the source added, “we are more than irrelevant. We have become an obstacle.”

According to the report, which has not been corroborated by news sources other than World Tribune, Israeli sources said the U.S. Administration would reject Israel’s intelligence opinions on Iran and Syria while advancing the Obama plan to reconcile with the two states, although both were listed as state sponsors of terrorism by the U.S. State Department.

The Israeli intelligence document reportedly predicted that Obama would maintain his policy of appeasing Iran and Syria through 2010. It determined that Obama is convinced that appeasing Iran and Syria would make a U.S. withdrawal from Iraq and Afghanistan possible.

Pressure on Israel
"Obama will want to show Iran, Syria and radical Muslims that the United States could pressure Israel on a strategic level," the source said. "The pressure has already begun and will intensify throughout the next year or two."

At the same time, the intelligence officials estimated that Obama would restrict U.S. arms exports to Israel in an effort to deny it systems that it could use in a raid on Iran or Syria. The intelligence sources said this policy was begun during the last year of the Bush administration and predicted that it would intensify under Obama.

Carter: US and Syria Close to Full Relations

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter said on Tuesday that the U.S. and Syria are close to restoring full diplomatic ties. "Syrian President Bashar Assad is very eager to restore full ties with Washington," Carter told Haaretz. "I wouldn't be surprised if it happens this year," he added, speaking on the phone from Quito, Ecuador, at the start of a four-nation South American trip.

Carter plans to meet Assad in Syria in early June.

Meanwhile, Syrian President Bashar Assad said Tuesday that Obama would face “a serious crisis in the Middle East” if he does not fix the mistakes made by his predecessor George W. Bush, within a year’s time.

On a visit to Vienna after meeting Austrian leaders and intellectuals, Assad called on the U.S. to rapidly withdraw its troops from Iraq. This, he claimed, would resolve "50 per cent of the problem," Austrian news agency APA reported.

However, by appeasing Iran and Syria the U.S. is risking alienating Egypt.

Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak warned Egypt's rivals in the Middle East Wednesday that he would not tolerate what he called their "tampering with security and stability" in his country, a reference to Iran and the Hizbullah terror militia that it supports..

Mubarak's comments were his the most strongly worded ones

revefsreleets 04-30-2009 08:57 AM

Re: bho is what he is

Woah, now...Satanic?

C'mon, we all know that BUSH is Satanic. He eats babies for breakfast! His heart is evil! He hates blacks! The poor!

Obama is the savior! All Praise Obama!

Vincent 04-30-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 599608)
Woah, now...Satanic?

C'mon, we all know that BUSH is Satanic. He eats babies for breakfast! His heart is evil! He hates blacks! The poor!

Obama is the savior! All Praise Obama!

Ye shall know them by their fruits.

X-Terminator 04-30-2009 09:43 AM

I don't know why we even bother having a presence over there in the first place. I say pull out all our support and troops from the region, and let them blow each other to bits. So long as not one more American soldier is killed or dollar spent on people who'd rather see us all dead anyway.

SteelersinCA 04-30-2009 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Terminator (Post 599622)
I don't know why we even bother having a presence over there in the first place. I say pull out all our support and troops from the region, and let them blow each other to bits. So long as not one more American soldier is killed or dollar spent on people who'd rather see us all dead anyway.

Amen.

Vincent 04-30-2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Terminator (Post 599622)

I agree with you entirely because the idea on a drop of American blood being shed for any reason but in defense of this country grinds me. That's the visceral side. The rational side asks what this world might look like had we not entered the wars of the last century. One might also ask what the ME would look like if we pulled out.

Strategically, we have been the stabilizer in that region since the Sun set on the British empire. I don't like that any more than anyone else. But we need a "stable" ME because we rely on it for much of our oil. And it all comes down to the fact that ME oil is much easier and cheaper to pump that oil from other sources. As long as that's the case, we'll continue to seek to influence the ME.

One could also argue that bho's embrace of our enemies and move away from supporting Israel is but a shift in strategy seeking the same outcome. I can understand that thinking but disagree.

The ME is a different bit of real estate than the rest of the world because of the whole God/allah, Abraham, Isaac & Ishmael thing. Ask any Arab, and it all comes down to that. In any dealings with the ME one needs to consider those "larger dynamics". Even the casual observer of history needs to recognize the importance of Israel to somebody we call God. God sides with Israel and doesn't look kindly on those who don't. And that is why this direction by the bho administration scares the @#$% out of me.

stlrtruck 04-30-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 599616)
Ye shall know them by their fruits.

I'm just guessing here, but I think you missed his sarcasm there.

xfl2001fan 04-30-2009 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 599650)
God sides with Israel and doesn't look kindly on those who don't. And that is why this direction by the bho administration scares the @#$% out of me.

To play devil's advocate here...answer me a few questions.

What is the Bible (in particular, reference the old testament)?
When was the bible written?
When was the King James revision written?
Who decided which books do/don't belong in the bible?
What is Christianity?
What's the difference between a Catholic and a Baptist?
Are they not both Christians?
If you're a Christian, why don't you celebrate Jewish Holidays? To be a Christian is to strive to be Christ-like (right?)...and Christ was a Jew.

For centuries, the Roman Catholic Church ruled (yes, ruled) most of Europe and used the church to crush the opposition. They used God's name like a sword, instead of the shield it was intended...and cut anybody who disagreed with any form of their beliefs. The Spanish Inquisition...hell, you could even look at Braveheart. (While the movie in and of itself isn't historically accurate, it's a great reference point into the behaviors of the church and it's officials of that time.)

If they can do that, why can't they "come up with their revisionists version? For that matter, if you're to believe the Bible at it's face value, this was going on during Jesus time as well. Note his battles with the Sadducees and Pharisees. They were constantly trying to use the scripture to undermine Him. If they were doing it then, who's to say they weren't doing it long before (and certainly long after?)

Maybe God used to favor Israel, until such time that Israel turned it's back on God? Relying on God to protect you is only going to carry you so far...especially when you aren't doing anything Godly and doing even less to protect yourself. Praying 5 times a day doesn't change the fact that you're a sinner...and if your actions are pre-meditated, it has an even less effect.

God doesn't love Israel anymore than loves Iran/Iraq/US/or any other place. He loves His people...all of them. He'll shelther those who are doing their best to live a Godly life...but even then, we are in our world, not His. His kingdom is Heaven. This place, this is our chance to prove to ourselves whether there is enough in us to be judged worthy. Whether you were born/raised in Israel will not have any bearing on your Judgement. How you acted within your environment will.

If this has rained on your parade, I apologize...it's not my intent. But the moment you bring scripture into things, (all of which was written by Man) I have to call you into account.

Vincent 04-30-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfl2001fan (Post 599800)
To play devil's advocate here...answer me a few questions.

The debil has the answers you seek. Ask him. :chuckle:

Quote:

For centuries, the Roman Catholic Church ruled (yes, ruled) most of Europe and used the church to crush the opposition.

I have no predisposition to any denomination of any religion, nor have I referenced any in this thread.

Quote:

If they can do that, why can't they "come up with their revisionists version? For that matter, if you're to believe the Bible at it's face value, this was going on during Jesus time as well. Note his battles with the Sadducees and Pharisees. They were constantly trying to use the scripture to undermine Him. If they were doing it then, who's to say they weren't doing it long before (and certainly long after?)

The aforementioned debil spoke at Jesus through the Sadducees and Pharisees. And Jesus turned their words back against them.

Quote:

Maybe God used to favor Israel, until such time that Israel turned it's back on God?... God doesn't love Israel anymore than loves Iran/Iraq/US/or any other place.

You seem to have well formed opinions regarding religion. Guessing from a quality education. You may have noted that God made promises to Abraham and his descendants regarding Israel. I have made no suggestion that God loves anyone or doesn't

Quote:

He loves His people...all of them. He'll shelter those who are doing their best to live a Godly life...

I couldn't agree more.

Quote:

If this has rained on your parade, I apologize...it's not my intent.

Not at all. This is a forum. Air it out. :drink:

Quote:

But the moment you bring scripture into things, (all of which was written by Man) I have to call you into account.

I will respectfully disagree here. My personal belief if that that which we refer to as the Bible is the inspired word of God.

My point here is not to thump the Bible or get into a long drawn out debate on religion. Rather, returning to the first post in the thread, I am voicing my concern that America is turning our backs on Israel. Israel has but one ally in this world. If we step away, all will pounce on her. God said what He said. I'd prefer to not be in the goat side of that equation.

SteelersinCA 04-30-2009 04:11 PM

Maybe god will give the Jews a new place to call Israel. I got news for you, when we are done with oil, Israel will be on her own. The ole clock is ticking on Israel.