Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Steelers Experience (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Met Matt Spaeth's Aunt (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=35829)

Mags87 05-10-2009 10:15 PM

Met Matt Spaeth's Aunt

i was at a community event yesterday celebrating the help of the flood effort (Fargo, ND) and a lady in the beer line asked if i was a Steelers fan. i had my hat and Steelers sweatshirt on so it was obvious. she then asked me if i new who number 89 was and i said well thats Spaeth to which she responds that my nephew! not cool enough? well the guy in line behind me butted in to tell me that he tackled him once in high school. haha small world

Big7BenHOF 05-10-2009 10:33 PM

Re: Met Matt Spaeth's Aunt

Ha. I hate when people ask you if your a Steelers fan when you have apparel on.

devilsdancefloor 05-10-2009 10:35 PM

lol i was in line at the store the other day and i had my harrison jersey & 6 time champ hat on and the girl behind the register said "are you a steelers fan" my daughter promply replied DUH. lol but man it is a small world for sure!

JackHammer 05-10-2009 11:52 PM

You should try wearing Steelers gear in Vegas. I met more Steelers fans there than anywhere else that I've been to on vacation. I had Steelers shirts for each of the 7 days I was there plus my Polamalu jersey. I bet I met 3-4 Steelers fans per day. Even got to go to a great Irish Pub Steelers Bar. Gotta love the original sports nation, Steelers Nation :tt02:

Mags87 05-11-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackHammer (Post 604319)
You should try wearing Steelers gear in Vegas. I met more Steelers fans there than anywhere else that I've been to on vacation. I had Steelers shirts for each of the 7 days I was there plus my Polamalu jersey. I bet I met 3-4 Steelers fans per day. Even got to go to a great Irish Pub Steelers Bar. Gotta love the original sports nation, Steelers Nation :tt02:

did go to vegas this year to escape a flood and a blizzard that were happening at the same time (like to call it the Floozard) the same one that this post is about i guess. but i have the logo tattooed on my right calf. between that and my hat i got a lot of compliments and head nods. im pretty sure i saw the Bus's parents too but i was never sure cause of the free drinks :drink:

Big7BenHOF 05-14-2009 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mags87 (Post 604557)
did go to vegas this year to escape a flood and a blizzard that were happening at the same time (like to call it the Floozard) the same one that this post is about i guess. but i have the logo tattooed on my right calf. between that and my hat i got a lot of compliments and head nods. im pretty sure i saw the Bus's parents too but i was never sure cause of the free drinks :drink:

That's the same place I have the logo tattooed on me too!

atlsteelers 06-03-2009 11:31 AM

did you asked spaeths aunt to teach him how to block?