Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Prayers for my wifes Grandma (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=35840)

lamberts-lost-tooth 05-11-2009 01:53 PM

Prayers for my wifes Grandma

My wifes 96 year old grandmother had what we thought was a stroke last week. When she was seen by a doctor, we were told that she has breast and bone cancer.

She is just an incredible lady, and as I have been sharing with Steelmember, she took the news in stride and told us she was ready to go to heaven tommorrow if the Lord decided it was her time.

She is very devout in her faith and is truly ready to meet her Lord and Saviour...she is sharp as a tack with almost perfect memory and recollection...she is such a hero to me, and my kids hang on her every word as she talks about her childhood.

Just please pray that her time left on this world be one filled with as little pain as possible and that all of us be given the opportunity to spend as much time as possible with her.

thanks
LLT

klick81 05-11-2009 02:07 PM

Re: Prayers for my wifes Grandma

Wow man...enjoy each moment you have with her to the fullest. My thoughts are with you and your family.

PAMillerGrrl83 05-11-2009 11:01 PM

Prayers for your wifes grandma!!!

devilsdancefloor 05-11-2009 11:17 PM

most diffentaly prayers for your wifes grandma

billybob 05-12-2009 01:06 AM

All jokes and fun asside ,reach for your inner strength . Grasp every precious moment while you still have the chance . Those precious moments will be your fond memories that you will have to dwell on , and draw strength from in the future . Wish you all the best Steel Brother . I hope some goodness can come into your life . God Bless you and your whole family .

Preacher 05-12-2009 02:01 AM

You and her most definitely have my prayers.

Galax Steeler 05-12-2009 03:18 AM

Thoughts and prayers.

steelwall 05-12-2009 05:19 AM

Toughts a prayes LLT!!!

stillers4me 05-12-2009 05:44 AM

96! God bless her and take her peacefully. Prayers for all of you.

lamberts-lost-tooth 05-12-2009 12:44 PM

Thanks folks...

My wife has scheduled alot of time for us and the kids to be with her. My 15 year old son makes her giggle by constantly telling her she is his "date" and walking arm and arm with her when we all go somewhere.
My daughter plays the flute for her and my wife breaks out the bingo cards and board games.
She is the one that we have said our kids get their "Orneryness" from. (to which she replies..."Oh no, that cant be...I still have it")