Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   SELLING OFF MY PRIZED STEELERS COLLECTION (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=35958)

lambertlunaticfan 05-18-2009 02:06 AM

SELLING OFF MY PRIZED STEELERS COLLECTION

3 Attachment(s)
HI THERE-TO ANYONE WHOS LOOKING TO START A STEELERS ROOM OR TO ADD TO THIER STEELERS ROOM,I AM LOOKING TO SELL MOST OF MY STEELERS ROOM......I HAVE A NICE SIGNED AND NON SIGNED STEELERS COLLECTION.............I HAVE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING FROM BOBBLES TO TICKET STUBS,DANBURY MINT ITEMS,SLU AND MCFARLANES,STIENS AND GLASSES TO GAME TAPES TO 3 RIVERS STADIUM SEATS AND MUCH MORE,I LOVED ODDBALL ITEMS...........I ALSO HAVE SOME PIRATES AND PENGUINS ITEMS ....................I WILL POST SOME PICTURES TO GIVE YOU A IDEA OF MY COLLECTION.......PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED-THANKS:wave:.

1fastprototype 05-18-2009 07:15 AM

Re: SELLING OFF MY PRIZED STEELERS COLLECTION

Looking for Superbowl IX Black framed gold backround plaque with team photo, game ticket, game patch, and list of regular season teams, playoff teams, and superbowl teams. It was a collector series and I have all the rest.

Do you have a good size pic of Lambert signed?

Also interested in Bradshaw-Swann picture, Stadium seats with seat cushion, and round end table of stadium. Email me prices please.

Also what year is stadium pic with all home game tickets?

Thanks Jeff

ironcityblitz 05-18-2009 02:40 PM

PM sent on Danbury Mint Figures.

86WARD 05-18-2009 06:19 PM

THere's a lot of cool stuff there...

Steelerroy 05-18-2009 06:19 PM

Do you have any idea on prices?You have a ton of stuff I would love but prices would be nice.Helmets,Balls ,bobble heads,game programs,penants and such.Even a rough guess would be great.

Great stuff,I thought my room was awesome but damn!!:applaudit:

lambertlunaticfan 05-19-2009 02:04 AM

thanks 86 ward:tt:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 86WARD (Post 606931)
THere's a lot of cool stuff there...

lambertlunaticfan 05-19-2009 02:06 AM

1fast-Thanks for your interest-Please pm me and i'd be more than happy to ansewer your questions-thanks:thumbsup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1fastprototype (Post 606763)
Looking for Superbowl IX Black framed gold backround plaque with team photo, game ticket, game patch, and list of regular season teams, playoff teams, and superbowl teams. It was a collector series and I have all the rest.

Do you have a good size pic of Lambert signed?

Also interested in Bradshaw-Swann picture, Stadium seats with seat cushion, and round end table of stadium. Email me prices please.

Also what year is stadium pic with all home game tickets?

Thanks Jeff

lambertlunaticfan 05-19-2009 02:08 AM

Hi there-Thanks for the pm,i sent one back to you-thanks:tt:
Quote:

Originally Posted by ironcityblitz (Post 606862)
PM sent on Danbury Mint Figures.

ARKIESTEEL 05-19-2009 07:41 AM

Why are you selling all this

stlrtruck 05-19-2009 09:21 AM

I can tell you, he's got some really nice stuff. The items are well taken care of and kept in mint condition.