Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   New Member Here: RavensFan52 (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=36017)

RavensFan52 05-22-2009 09:57 PM

New Member Here: RavensFan52

First of all you can see by my handle I am a RAVENS FAN. So let me first say that I am not here to talk trash or talk smack about the two teams but be objective about the Steelers and give my view as a fan of a Rival. I wont be ripping anyone or making any nasty posts, I am planning on being as objective as can be throughout the offseason and onto the 2009 season while giving my opinion at the same time.

Now About Me

I am a 21 Year old student who will be attending FIU in Jan of 2010. I am studying Hospitality Management. I am taking the rest of the year off to get ready for the move to Miami and find a place to live down there. I enjoy traveling to new cities and going to baseball games in cities across the country. I have been a Ravens Fan since 1996 and have been to every home game since 2002. I have many friends who are Steelers Fans and we enjoy taking turns going to bars of each team in the Baltimore/Washington area.

I look forward to becoming a active member and communicating with many of you.

Ben

stlrtruck 05-22-2009 11:14 PM

Re: New Member Here: RavensFan52

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavensFan52 (Post 608508)
First of all you can see by my handle I am a RAVENS FAN. So let me first say that I am not here to talk trash or talk smack about the two teams but be objective about the Steelers and give my view as a fan of a Rival. I wont be ripping anyone or making any nasty posts, I am planning on being as objective as can be throughout the offseason and onto the 2009 season while giving my opinion at the same time.

Now About Me

I am a 21 Year old student who will be attending FIU in Jan of 2010. I am studying Hospitality Management. I am taking the rest of the year off to get ready for the move to Miami and find a place to live down there. I enjoy traveling to new cities and going to baseball games in cities across the country. I have been a Ravens Fan since 1996 and have been to every home game since 2002. I have many friends who are Steelers Fans and we enjoy taking turns going to bars of each team in the Baltimore/Washington area.

Ben

Welcome to the board. If you're the same person, I believe you and I had a few go rounds on the ravens insider forum?

There's nothing wrong with talking smack as long as you keep in the right forums.

There's a few other ravens fans here that keep the posts above the belt, talk good football, good smack, and at the end of the day :drink:

So again, welcome to the board. Remember no :fishing: and don't be a :troll:

And oh, while you're at it, check out your #1 fan and baltimore living legend TIMMAH in the blast furnace - you can't miss him! :rofl:

HometownGal 05-23-2009 06:16 AM

Hiya RavensFan52 and welcome to Steelers Fever! :wave::drink:

Texasteel 05-23-2009 06:27 AM

Welcome, be nice and so will we. Most of us anyway.

Galax Steeler 05-23-2009 06:41 AM

welcome to the board

xfl2001fan 05-23-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavensFan52 (Post 608508)

Now About Me

Ben

GAH, bad enough it's a Steelers site, but Ravens fans too? Sheesh.

Just kidding bro! Welcome to one of the classiest forums on the internet. (Not, no special indicator to mention teams or sports, it's a great all around group of people here.)

So long as you aren't a troll, you'll do well here.

St33lersguy 05-23-2009 12:09 PM

Welcome, piece of advice, don't act like a trash talking braindead idiot like Tim Dumber. Although since you are attending an educational school I already see a difference.

SteelCityMan786 05-23-2009 11:03 PM

Welcome to Steelers Fever.

SteelersMongol 05-23-2009 11:46 PM

Welcome & enjoy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by St33lersguy (Post 608717)
Welcome, piece of advice, don't act like a trash talking braindead idiot like Tim Dumber. Although since you are attending an educational school I already see a difference.

:laughing: I thought Tum Limber couldn't even talk trash right.

Psyychoward86 05-24-2009 07:45 PM

If you are what you say you are, you'll be a GREAT fit here, as weird as that sounds :flap:. Welcome to the board, i personally love having insightful fans of other teams on the forums :drink: