Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Please Pray for me (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=36187)

BlastFurnace 06-04-2009 04:50 PM

Please Pray for me

Yesterday I was diagnosed with cancer in my left kidney. My Dr. called me last night around 8:00pm and talked to me for a little while. After I left his office yesterday, he reviewed my CT scans again and reiterated to me that the cancer has not spread. He also told me that he believes that it is malignant from the appearance of it and that I will lose my left kidney. He told me he is very optimistic that this can be removed entirely and that I will be able to have this done liposcopically by the end of the month. I won't be able to work for about 4-5 weeks, but thankfully, I have a great boss who will let me telecommute from home. Apparently, I have had this inside of me for about 2 years and never knew about it.

I know we don't know each other personally very well, but I whole-heartedly believe in the power of prayer and I know many of you are people who believe in prayer.

Thanks everyone.

SteelCityMan786 06-04-2009 05:10 PM

Re: Please Pray for me

Prayers from Hollidaysburg

xfl2001fan 06-04-2009 05:13 PM

I'll send another prayer your way then bro!

HometownGal 06-04-2009 05:14 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about this, my sweet friend. Keep a positive attittude and be sure to do whatever your doctors tell you to do. As you know, I'm a two time cancer survivor and a firm believer that a good attitude is 90% of the cure! :drink::hug:

If you need to talk or a shoulder to lean on, my PM box is always open. :hug:

I will most certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers and will light a candle for you in church this weekend.

Please let us know when the surgery will be, OK?

:hug::hug::hug:
Marianne

Fire Haley 06-04-2009 06:49 PM

Holy crap!

I don't know what to say, other than may the gods bless you.

NEPAsteeler 06-04-2009 06:59 PM

My prayers are definitely with you.

Best of luck to you :clover:

MACH1 06-04-2009 07:20 PM

Scary sh*t

My prayers are with you

fansince'76 06-04-2009 09:05 PM

You have my deepest thoughts and prayers, BF. God bless.

BlastFurnace 06-04-2009 09:17 PM

I really appreciate all of you.

Thank you so much for praying for me.

Preacher 06-04-2009 09:17 PM

Very sorry to hear that. I am praying for you.