Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   READ THIS RESPONCE!!! TO PORTER! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=3638)

BLEED BLUE 01-13-2006 09:12 AM

READ THIS RESPONCE!!! TO PORTER!

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...0315/601130436

This is the best part!

You can probably see why Porter wouldn't want to get engaged in a thinking kind of game. A few years ago, he took a bullet in the buttocks. It has since been removed, but there remains significant cognitive impairment.

When he was reminded that Edgerrin James ran for 124 yards Nov. 28, ending the Steelers' 22-game streak of holding rushers under 100 yards, Porter said, "I still think it was a cheap 100.''

A cheap 100.

You want cheap? How about this? The Steelers ran for 86 yards in that game. They had 35 on 18 carries in the first three quarters, then 51 in the fourth, garbage time. :dang: WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

tony hipchest 01-13-2006 09:37 AM

Re: READ THIS RESPONCE!!! TO PORTER!

lol. i liked this quote:

"Note to Porter (and maybe somebody back there can read this to him): The scoreboard counts points, not testosterone levels. To call this guy a Neanderthal is an insult to Neanderthals. A year ago, he got kicked out of a game against Cleveland. Before the game."

porters comments seem so off the wall anc contradictory from what all the other steelers have been saying it almost seems like a calculating genius at work here. instead of the focus being solely on the steelers, some of that has shifted to porter. i think hes in their heads now. he has become a distraction. in the meantime he has taken all the pressure (not that there really was any) off of his team mates and put it all on his back. and with that he is ready to lead his team into battle and kick some ass.

Suitanim 01-13-2006 09:40 AM

Yes, Colts fan, I'm sure that your clever and witty retort on this message board will certainly find it's way to Joey Porter, and that, once he reads it, you'll have him completely rattled and off his game for Sunday.

SteelerDan43 01-13-2006 09:47 AM

I think the Colts fans on this board need to take a look at the Cincy fans here and have a bite of humble pie. Realize where you are.... Dont try to start some shit. If you must go do it in the blast furnace... :helmet:

Justin Otstott 01-13-2006 09:49 AM

^ lol I was going to say the same thing.

tony hipchest 01-13-2006 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
Yes, Colts fan, I'm sure that your clever and witty retort on this message board will certainly find it's way to Joey Porter, and that, once he reads it, you'll have him completely rattled and off his game for Sunday.

actually that quote was from the guy who wrote the article. joey porter definitely got into the indy medias head. and theyre blowing this up exactly as planned.

Steelyasoul007 01-13-2006 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLEED BLUE
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...0315/601130436

This is the best part!

You can probably see why Porter wouldn't want to get engaged in a thinking kind of game. A few years ago, he took a bullet in the buttocks. It has since been removed, but there remains significant cognitive impairment.

When he was reminded that Edgerrin James ran for 124 yards Nov. 28, ending the Steelers' 22-game streak of holding rushers under 100 yards, Porter said, "I still think it was a cheap 100.''

A cheap 100.

You want cheap? How about this? The Steelers ran for 86 yards in that game. They had 35 on 18 carries in the first three quarters, then 51 in the fourth, garbage time. :dang: WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

You'll eat those words after Joey slams Peyton to the turf for a couple of sacks

SalukiSteelers 01-13-2006 09:58 AM

Speaking of dumb, Bleed Blue, you may want to check your spelling every now and then, but that's just my responSe. Or maybe you have a hemorrhoid that causes you "signifigant cognitive impairment."

SteelerDan43 01-13-2006 10:00 AM

This might as well be moved to the Blast Furnace

SteelerzGirl 01-13-2006 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLEED BLUE
The scoreboard counts points, not testosterone levels.

Dang, you're smart! :rolleyes: But lemme tell you something... I LOVE the testosterone levels of our Steelers boys! :bouncy: