Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Prayers for me (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=36636)

SteelCityMan786 06-29-2009 02:55 PM

Prayers for me

As of now Next Monday I am scheduled to have eye surgery. Some of the details of said surgery have made me feel not easy about having it (Note: I am one of those people who can't handle certain details about the medical field.). I'm hoping that this week I can do some soul searching that will help me gain enough courage to make the right decision. Might need to some extra time around my lector book. I might be able to find a few readings that can pick me up(Yes, I did become a lector at my church for those who might be interested).

Say a few prayers for me, they'll be GREATLY appreciated.

BlastFurnace 06-29-2009 03:02 PM

Re: Prayers for me

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 (Post 621007)
As of now Next Monday I am scheduled to have eye surgery. Some of the details of said surgery have made me feel not easy about having it (Note: I am one of those people who can't handle certain details about the medical field.). I'm hoping that this week I can do some soul searching that will help me gain enough courage to make the right decision. Might need to some extra time around my lector book. I might be able to find a few readings that can pick me up.

Say a few prayers for me, they'll be GREATLY appreciated.

SteelCity...I will begin praying for you right now. Please keep us updated as to how you are doing.

SteelCityMan786 06-29-2009 03:05 PM

Thanks Blast. So far I am doing somewhat better. I've been trying to find something that will help keep my mind off of the potential surgery.

lamberts-lost-tooth 06-29-2009 04:16 PM

You have the promise of my prayers with you brother.

HometownGal 06-29-2009 04:45 PM

I will definitely pray for you, Matt - that's a given. :hug:

Please do keep us updated on how things are going, OK?

SteelCityMan786 06-29-2009 04:58 PM

Thanks LLT and HTG.

Preacher 06-29-2009 05:06 PM

Hope all goes well and am praying for you

OneForTheToe 06-29-2009 07:10 PM

Prayers that everything goes well.

SteelCityMan786 06-29-2009 08:56 PM

Thanks Preacher and One For The Toe.