Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Gamer Chat (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Steelers Overall Rating (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=36810)

Steel-Bryan 07-07-2009 07:36 PM

Steelers Overall Rating

In madden

http://maddennfl.easports.com/cover.action

92 :D

The Definiti0n 07-07-2009 07:49 PM

Re: Steelers Overall Rating

Awesome. James Harrison is rated 97. I am gonna have a baaaaalll this year.

*EDIT* Frank Summers is only 54 OH NO there goes our power running game.

SteelCityKing 07-07-2009 07:53 PM

sadly, as much as i would LOVE to rip ass at this game...i will do so for the Playstation 2. man, i need a new system. haha!

atleast we got the highest ranking. hooray! =)

RoethlisBURGHer 07-07-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityKing (Post 623714)
sadly, as much as i would LOVE to rip ass at this game...i will do so for the Playstation 2. man, i need a new system. haha!

atleast we got the highest ranking. hooray! =)

I need to upgrade to the PS3 myself...this is the last year that Madden and NCAA Football will come out for the PS2.

SteelCityKing 07-07-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer (Post 623719)
I need to upgrade to the PS3 myself...this is the last year that Madden and NCAA Football will come out for the PS2.

i really want to get a PS3. the only real reason is because i want to play Metal Gear Solid 4. but Madden would help. the problem is, i don't even ave money to save money for one, and my girlfriend HATES video games. unless it's Tetris or Super Mario for NES, it's not going to fly. she says, "they're a waste of time." i said, "what if i won $100,000 on Madden Nation?" she said, "well, in that case..." OH WOMEN! haha!

i wouldn't mind getting a PS3, but i don't play THAT much and i would feel obligated to upgrade to Blu Ray and i don't want to re-purchase 1000 dvds (literally) i know i wouldn't HAVE to. but i'd want to. haha!

Psyychoward86 07-07-2009 08:42 PM

Lmao. Max Starks is one of the few "brightspots." Oxymoron anyone? :hunch:

lilyoder6 07-08-2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityKing (Post 623720)
i really want to get a PS3. the only real reason is because i want to play Metal Gear Solid 4. but Madden would help. the problem is, i don't even ave money to save money for one, and my girlfriend HATES video games. unless it's Tetris or Super Mario for NES, it's not going to fly. she says, "they're a waste of time." i said, "what if i won $100,000 on Madden Nation?" she said, "well, in that case..." OH WOMEN! haha!

i wouldn't mind getting a PS3, but i don't play THAT much and i would feel obligated to upgrade to Blu Ray and i don't want to re-purchase 1000 dvds (literally) i know i wouldn't HAVE to. but i'd want to. haha!

well a, u can see if gamestop has any promo's going on to where u can trade in ur old system and get an extra 10 or so dollars

and b.. u don't need to go re-buy evrything.. the blu-ray in the ps3 will up covert ur normal dvd's to 1080

KeiselPower99 07-08-2009 11:54 AM

I went to Gamestop and bought a used 360 for 120 bucks. It was just the system and controllers. Only thing I had to buy was the hard drive.

Stang909 07-08-2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityKing (Post 623720)

dont get a PS3 it will be dead in a few years. There is a Metal Gear coming out for 360 and project natal is going to kill every other system out there.

lilyoder6 07-08-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stang909 (Post 623962)
dont get a PS3 it will be dead in a few years. There is a Metal Gear coming out for 360 and project natal is going to kill every other system out there.

and y will it be dead in a few yrs?????????
and how many is a few yrs???

and last time i checked.. ps3 did have the red ring of death...

im sry that the last time i checked.. sony didn't release a system that had known problems...

i don't think sony was the one getting sued b/c of there system...