Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Steelers vs. Browns tickets available... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=36853)

7willBheaven 07-09-2009 01:50 PM

Steelers vs. Browns tickets available...

Just an FYI to everyone....Browns tickets are on presale right now...i checked and there are tix available to the Steelers game in Dec in Cleveland...if anyone is interested...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Clevelan...971?dma_id=253

Password is REDZONE

Hopefully we can have a huge black n gold presence up there!!!!

BehindSteelCurtain 07-09-2009 06:12 PM

Re: Steelers vs. Browns tickets available...

Those are some pretty cheap tickets. Cheap as in price.

BehindSteelCurtain 07-09-2009 06:13 PM

If Im going to go to a Steeler game, I'd want it to be in Pittsburgh

7willBheaven 07-09-2009 10:09 PM

Yeah but hey its still a Steelers game. And ugh...i wish they wouldnt have moved this to the dead Classified section, my other ticket thread didnt get moved...its Ticketmaster, not me selling them, geeez.

the_king_from_leon 07-13-2009 09:23 AM

Thanks for the info in this thread! I am flying out to the US for 2 steelers games again, home against the Raiders and then away against the Browns so really thankful for you guys for putting this thread up!

stillhead 07-13-2009 09:58 AM

best of luck going to believeland. those people are idiots. last time i was there was the comeback we had against them in 2006. my buddy's wife had a beer thrown on her by a 50 something male. in club seats!!!!! i also witnessed a believeland fan start a fight and get drummed and then hauled out in the wagon. they honestly have no care about getting arrested or their clocks cleaned. that was the last time i will go to that dump.

k7brown 07-13-2009 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillhead (Post 625291)
best of luck going to believeland. those people are idiots. last time i was there was the comeback we had against them in 2006. my buddy's wife had a beer thrown on her by a 50 something male. in club seats!!!!! i also witnessed a believeland fan start a fight and get drummed and then hauled out in the wagon. they honestly have no care about getting arrested or their clocks cleaned. that was the last time i will go to that dump.

I was at that game as well. And the idiotic Browns fans made the visit miserable.

the_king_from_leon 07-13-2009 11:08 AM

Cant frigging wait! I will be there Terrible Towel in hand, may even bring along a british flag to really annoy them!

KeiselPower99 07-15-2009 01:47 PM

Dont worry its a December game. By then the tickets will be sold on ebay and bought for dirt cheap.

KeiselPower99 07-15-2009 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillhead (Post 625291)

A bunch of my friends went up for that game and they got seats near the pound and they harrassed my friends 13 yr old son all game long. Another guy I know told me his gf was attacked by a male Browns fan after the game on the way out. I honestly think they are the worst fans in any sport.