Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Tim Lumber Speaks Out!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=36875)

Tim Lumber 07-10-2009 02:16 PM

Tim Lumber Speaks Out!!

I stopped back to say hello..to all my friends here! I want to be honest, the past was a show! I actually now have respect for you Steeler fans. I dont like your team, but you are all cool with me.

I now want to be known as a professional writer, not some imitation nickle bagger! I apologize for the past. I now would like to see you Steeler fans extend your hand towards me as a token of forgiveness! I would like a apology from you fans also.

Its time to end this grudge and shake hands Pittsburgh! If you are the good guys as YOU claim, you will do this. If not, then I proven my point...I was the good guy all along!!

Preacher 07-10-2009 02:43 PM

Re: Tim Lumber's Speaks Out!!

So let me get this straight.

You come in, talk smack, do nothing but insult, make a stupid bet, lose the bet, then basically expect everyone to laugh it off and go on their merry way?

I paid no real attention to you before. But this truly, is over the top. If you are SERIOUS about this, then start posting in other parts of the board, in a manner that CONTRIBUTES POSITIVELY to the board.

IMO, and ONLY IMO

Steelman16 07-10-2009 02:51 PM

To be known as a professional writer generally requires one to actually write professionally.

stlrtruck 07-10-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Lumber (Post 624756)
I stopped back to say hello..to all my friends here! I want to be honest, the past was a show! I actually now have respect for you Steeler fans. I dont like your team, but you are all cool with me.

I now want to be known as a professional writer, not some imitation nickle bagger! I apologize for the past. I now would like to see you Steeler fans extend your hand towards me as a token of forgiveness! I would like a apology from you fans also.

Its time to end this grudge and shake hands Pittsburgh! If you are the good guys as YOU claim, you will do this. If not, then I proven my point...I was the good guy all along!!

You'll get no such thing from this STEELERS Fan until you own up to your end of the deal, change your avatar, and maintain it as such! Then and only then will the thought cross my mind.

As Preacher stated, you came in here thumping your chest, lost a bet, and now come back here like a dog with it's tail between it's legs hoping that there some mercy in those that you have pathetically attempted to school.

And regardless of the outcome, you still don't prove any of your points. You were never a good guy. You were in here :fishing: for a :boxing: and you got one. The difference being that you never answered the bell after the first round. You kept making idiotic points, regurgitating past comments, and sounding more like an elementary school kid than an adult. As much as you want one, you won't get your :hug: but I'm sure there's a long line of indivduals that want to :kick:

I would agree with Preacher, you need to make posts that are relevant and contribute to this site. I see that happening - NOT! :toofunny:

DON'T FORGET YOUR NEW AVATAR!!!!! :rofl:

MACH1 07-10-2009 03:29 PM

http://dygytalworld.ehost-services13...lies/loser.gif

Wheres that avy?

Indo 07-10-2009 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelman16 (Post 624772)
To be known as a professional writer generally requires one to actually write professionally.

Aw, C'mon Man!

What's with all these technical definitions on this board?

Dino 6 Rings 07-10-2009 04:22 PM

Re: Tim Lumber Speaks Out!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Lumber (Post 624756)

When we stomp a mud hole in your Pathetic Team's Arse this season, then come back here and Apologize yourself for being Wrong, and Admit you cheer on a clearly inferior team and that you Wish at night upon a Star that your team was a 10th as good as the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I do notice that your spelling has improved, I'm guessing you're doing this, making this "speaks out" Thread to show the next person you plan on interviewing with that you really aren't the moron as you let on in your other posts, and that you can actually use spell check.

When you first came onto the board, I actually did try to engage you in real football talk, You Turned First, You Bit First, You acted like a JackHole First. You Bit the Hand that fed you, now like a Rabid Dog, You need to just be put down. Or maybe you deserve Lame Horse Treatment.

Tim Lumber 07-10-2009 05:02 PM

Send me the avitar by e-mail timlumber1@aol.com and I will let you know if I will use it. I am covering teams in baltimore, and on my way to getting respect! I will show you my real work. I would like this website to set up a direct link with my nationalsportsreview.com another website automatically posts my stories once I put a story up at NSR. I would like this site to post al my new NSR stories. YOU will see how professional and great I am! I am a new man, I want to be the best, in order to do that, I have to stay out of trouble on the internet. Im glad to see you Steeler fans are TEARY EYED my message has made your eyes watery! That proves your not a bunch of animals like other NFL towns claim you are! Put your hands out...its time to be a man and end this grudge! Send me the avitar by e-mail! Talk to yous later....from Mr. Tim Lumber

Dino 6 Rings 07-10-2009 05:09 PM

Forum Rules

6. Do not post SPAM!

-Spam includes web sites, blogs, forums and any other unsolicited forms of self-promotion.
-Spammers will be banned permanently.

I think, He has officially made a Forum Violation. Self Promotion. Using this site to link to his other site.

MasterOfPuppets 07-10-2009 05:13 PM

:banned: