Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Congrats. Texasteel (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=37339)

Galax Steeler 07-31-2009 03:41 PM

Congrats. Texasteel

Lets give Texasteel a hand, today was his last day at work and he will be retiring. Hope everything works out for you and that you may enjoy all these days off. You will not know what to do with yourself. I guess you will keep Steeler Fever hot now that you have time to kill.:applaudit:

revefsreleets 07-31-2009 03:52 PM

Re: Congrats. Texasteel

Enjoy those social security benefits, Texas! You're the last of a waning breed that will have paid in their whole life and actually had them pay back out on the back end.

X-Terminator 07-31-2009 04:02 PM

Good luck in your retirement, Texasteel! :drink:

Indo 07-31-2009 04:18 PM

You lucky bastard, you

HometownGal 07-31-2009 04:40 PM

Congrartulations and best of luck to one of the sweetest people that God ever created! :drink: :hatsoff:

43Hitman 07-31-2009 04:42 PM

Congrats man. You'll have plenty of time to get to some Iowa games now! Not to mention all the fishing you get to do.

steelreserve 07-31-2009 05:18 PM

smoke weed every day

Texasteel 07-31-2009 06:43 PM

Thank you all. It's been a bitter sweet day. I've been in this trade for 35 years and worked for this company for 24. As far as what to do? I have all sorts of ideas. Now if I can only get to Pittsburgh for TC.

Texasteel 07-31-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 43Hitman (Post 632263)
Congrats man. You'll have plenty of time to get to some Iowa games now! Not to mention all the fishing you get to do.

My nephew has season tickets, so I should make a game or two.:thumbsup:

lamberts-lost-tooth 08-01-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasteel (Post 632339)
Thank you all. It's been a bitter sweet day. I've been in this trade for 35 years and worked for this company for 24. As far as what to do? I have all sorts of ideas. Now if I can only get to Pittsburgh for TC.

OH MAN!!!! I just caught this.

Wow...you suck.:flap:
I cant believe you are a man of leisure!!....Congrats my Brother. Enjoy a much deserved retirement.

I fully expect you to THROW yourself into being a full-time draftnik.:thumbsup: